Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > TWA FFB/Aviators
Reload this Page >

TWA / Air Europa code-share on flights to nine destinations in the U.S. and Spain

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TWA / Air Europa code-share on flights to nine destinations in the U.S. and Spain

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2001, 5:52 pm
Original Poster

Beginning February 1, TWA and Air Europa will code-share on flights to nine destinations in the U.S. and Spain (Air Europa-operated flights between JFK and Madrid, Spain, as well as between Madrid and the Spanish cities of Barcelona, Palma de Majorca, and Malaga, and TWA-operated flights between JFK and Los Angeles, San Francisco, St. Louis, Orlando, and Miami). TWA’s Aviators members will be able to earn miles on all TWA codeshared flights operated by Air Europa.
http://www.twa.com/pressrelease/docu...ReleaseID=1627
Old Feb 1, 2001, 7:21 am

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
Will Aviator's Award seats be available on these routes?
Old Feb 1, 2001, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Hmmm.... I would assume so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.