Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > TWA FFB/Aviators
Reload this Page >

Sighting: TWA napkins still in the world's linen services

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2005, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I was at brunch today in Manhattan, at Markt, and at the end of the meal noticed that one of my companion's napkins had a small, faded, inch-wide, TWA logo in the lower left corner. Though I was never a TWA flyer, it was still a bit nostalgic, I must say.
Old Mar 10, 2005, 10:35 am

Programs: Fly Amtrak, Go Greyhound! I'm often wrong but always sincere.
I think had I come across that napkin in a restaurant, it would of discreetly ended up in my pocket
Old Mar 11, 2005, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by OutOfOffice
I think had I come across that napkin in a restaurant, it would of discreetly ended up in my pocket
During the last days of TW, a few of them did end up in my pocket!
Old Mar 20, 2005, 11:30 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by nerd
I was at brunch today in Manhattan, at Markt, and at the end of the meal noticed that one of my companion's napkins had a small, faded, inch-wide, TWA logo in the lower left corner. Though I was never a TWA flyer, it was still a bit nostalgic, I must say.

Nerd, did you grab the napkin? Probably worth a few $$’s on Ebay from the TWA nostalgia crowd...
Old Nov 8, 2005, 4:08 pm

Programs: DL PM
Maybe someday I'll sell my uniform and Tiffany wings on ebay (along with blankets my inlaws keep giving me and amenity kits) if I can ever bear to part with them. The Paris bookinistes(sp?) have some great vintage posters too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.