Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Austrian Business Flex operated by LH not credited

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2017, 1:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Plenty

I have a fully paid business flex VIE to JNB
The part FRA-JNB is operated by LH
Looking at my m&s statement my ViE is shown with 1200 miles and the J'Burg is missing
I thought that it would make no difference with a fully flex as I once had a similar experience with a 016 but discounted.
Can somebody advise
Old May 28, 2017, 1:19 am

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, TK*G Elite+, airBaltic VIP, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by ck_cologne
Looking at my m&s statement my ViE is shown with 1200 miles and the J'Burg is missing
I thought that it would make no difference with a fully flex as I once had a similar experience with a 016 but discounted.
Can somebody advise
Credit depends on booking class not flexibility. Seems you ended up in booking class P on LH metal which credits 0 on M&S.
Old May 28, 2017, 2:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
www.wheretocredit.com

You need to be very aware of your booking class. Somebody has put together a great tool to let you check easily where you should credit your flights...
Old May 28, 2017, 2:28 pm

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
I'd be angry at that too! LH P getting 0% on TK M&S is ridiculous when even the cheapest premium economy ticket in N will give 100%
Old May 29, 2017, 4:29 am

Programs: TK/NH
Originally Posted by gr8pirate
I'd be angry at that too! LH P getting 0% on TK M&S is ridiculous when even the cheapest premium economy ticket in N will give 100%
and any TK flights earn only 25% of the Award Miles as Status Miles on LH, so they are both basically punishing their premium flyers for flying on the other carrier.
Old May 30, 2017, 5:49 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Originally Posted by ck_cologne
Can somebody advise
What code (e.g. LH, SA) did your LH-flight FRA-JNB have on your ticket? And what booking class?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.