Search

014 ticket stock on TK.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2017, 8:11 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC
014 ticket stock on TK.

Have booked a ticket through Air Canada's frequent flier program, Aeroplan. I cannot manage my reservation online despite entering TK's PNR and the ticket # (on 014 stock). Flight is not for another 8 months.

Was hoping to book seats and such. Do they only allow seat selection until closer to the flight, and should I worry that I can't manage my flight online as the site gives me a technical error after entering my ticket #?
Old Apr 29, 2017, 8:23 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Originally Posted by longtimeflyin
Do they only allow seat selection until closer to the flight, and should I worry that I can't manage my flight online as the site gives me a technical error after entering my ticket #?
Hint: Try a search for "seat selection" in this forum.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 10:30 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Have booked a ticket through Air Canada's frequent flier program, Aeroplan. I cannot manage my reservation online despite entering TK's PNR and the ticket # (on 014 stock). Flight is not for another 8 months.

Was hoping to book seats and such. Do they only allow seat selection until closer to the flight, and should I worry that I can't manage my flight online as the site gives me a technical error after entering my ticket #?
You won't be able to select the seats this early (try 100 days out), however, you should still be able to bring up your reservation online. I've booked many TK tickets on 014 stock, and have always been able to view them.
Old May 5, 2017, 11:47 pm

You have to call Air Canada for the Turkish PRN #, then enter the ticket # and last name from your AC receipt. It's dumb
Old May 6, 2017, 11:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
The OP may be able to view the AC ticket on TK.com if the OP gets the TK PNR, but the OP will not be able to select seats on TK.com. OP needs to call TK to do this; ASR becomes available on TK flights from around 100 days prior to flight.
Old May 7, 2017, 9:40 am

Even then selecting seats is comical... I was able to initially select seats on AC award ticket on TK site. Now whenever I try to select seats, it says that emergency row cannot be selected... didn't realize rows 1-5 are emergency exists on 333... used Twitter, they're saying that few open seats (per EF and TK site) that I asked for are occupied. Haven't tried calling yet.
Old May 7, 2017, 8:37 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, VSE/MVC Chairman's Club
Just tried the seat selector for my return flights (well within the 100 days now) and when I get past the screen where it asks for surname and ticket number for each passenger, I just repeatedly end up with an error ("A technical error has occurred").

Argh, worked fine a few weeks ago when I set the seats for the outbound flights...
Old May 8, 2017, 4:02 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by YYJMSP
Just tried the seat selector for my return flights (well within the 100 days now) and when I get past the screen where it asks for surname and ticket number for each passenger, I just repeatedly end up with an error ("A technical error has occurred").

Argh, worked fine a few weeks ago when I set the seats for the outbound flights...
I am facing precisely this issue.

I have the TK PNR but it doesn't load for me and I get the same error.
Old May 8, 2017, 6:34 am

Just keep clicking and it'll work. My issue now is that when it does pull up, it think everything is an emergency exit row.
Old May 8, 2017, 10:59 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, VSE/MVC Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by herzmeh
Just keep clicking and it'll work. My issue now is that when it does pull up, it think everything is an emergency exit row.
Don't know how many million times (well, maybe ten times ) I clicked OK and refresh in the browser after every error message, but it eventually got through each step to let me double-check my outbound seats (still showed what I'd booked) and set my return seats (after a few tries)

The lettering on the seats doesn't quite match, but the layout appears to be what I expected, so I'm going to assume all is good.
Old May 27, 2018, 10:19 pm

Were you able to login on the TK website using the TK booking code? I'm a bit worried with my ticket. I booked a trip to Europe this July with a couple of segments on TK to and from IST. I tried multiple times to login on their website but everytime I enter the TK PNR and my last name, I get an error. The e-ticket # wouldn't work because it starts in 014. I called Aeroplan and they said to call TK, so I called them. TK was able to help me select seats but can't explain why I can't login.
Old May 28, 2018, 3:38 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Another thread? Really? Please use the search function - a general consensus on this forum is that only TK App works OK for seat selection.
Old May 28, 2018, 12:03 pm

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by TPJ
Another thread? Really? Please use the search function - a general consensus on this forum is that only TK App works OK for seat selection.
Thread is from last year...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.