Wiki Posts
Search

*G Extra Baggage/Lounge if other Credit

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2016, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
*G Extra Baggage/Lounge if other Credit

Flying PVG-IST-LHR soon, was hoping to credit to OZ club but still receive TK elite benefits like lounge and extra baggage, would that be possible?
Old Jun 27, 2016, 6:48 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Lounge yes, I have often credited flights to another *A FFP but shown my TK*G card to gain access to lounges (both IST and outstations).

Not sure about baggage - some check-in systems only let agents waive fees if a valid *G card is detected on the PNR. You could probably check in with TK*G and then change FFP again at the gate.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 9:33 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Check in with *G, send the bags off, then come back and change the FFN. Don't do it at the gate, because they may not be able to reprint the BPs with the new FFN.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 4:26 pm

Programs: TK Elite
i've read reports about agents saying i can change it but we'll have to charge you for the bags already checked in since those bags were checked in on the basis of status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.