Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Anyone at JFK/ATL/IAD/ORD/SFO able to pickup ticket tomorrow from TK ticket office?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone at JFK/ATL/IAD/ORD/SFO able to pickup ticket tomorrow from TK ticket office?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3*S TK*G Starbucks Gold

I just bought an award ticket on TK, but apparently I need/someone with my details needs to visit a TK ticket office (ON 6/24) to finish the deal. I live far far far from any office, so any good Samaritans at any of these locations willing to help me out? Let me know and I'll PM you the details. It needs to be picked up by tomorrow (!!!!) unless you are at ORD (open on weekends). I'm willing to pay for postage etc. If not, the ticket will be cancelled Monday at 4:55 AM.

Last edited by rahulrahul; Jun 23, 2016 at 9:50 pm
Old Jun 25, 2016, 5:25 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite Plus
Originally Posted by rahulrahul
I just bought an award ticket on TK, but apparently I need/someone with my details needs to visit a TK ticket office (ON 6/24) to finish the deal. I live far far far from any office, so any good Samaritans at any of these locations willing to help me out? Let me know and I'll PM you the details. It needs to be picked up by tomorrow (!!!!) unless you are at ORD (open on weekends). I'm willing to pay for postage etc. If not, the ticket will be cancelled Monday at 4:55 AM.
When I picked mine up, they wanted pax passport to pick the ticket up. Sorry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.