Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Gezi.com: Earn miles by writing hotel reviews

Old Mar 7, 2016, 2:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties

Did anyone try this site yet (never heard of it myself)? You get 100 miles per hotel review you write (transfer starts after you earned 1000 miles), capped at 10k miles per year.

https://gezi.com/miles-program/
Old Mar 7, 2016, 3:56 am

Programs: TK Miles & Smiles Elite Plus
Seems like a lot of work for very few points, unless you enjoy writing reviews.
Old Apr 3, 2016, 2:39 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Have anybody gotten their miles credited yet? I've been waiting since March 9th but still no miles.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 11:23 am

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
"Once you transfer your miles, it might take 2-4 weeks to see your miles in your Miles account."

Waiting since 25th March and still the status is "Pending Transfer".

Edit: Miles sent 25.3 reached TK on 15.4

Last edited by sinus; Apr 15, 2016 at 11:04 pm
Old Apr 13, 2016, 7:46 am

I have looked at, and written about, the "miles for reviews" option on Gezi.com and it's pretty straightforward:

- You can actually earn vast amounts of miles per review, as you get (give or take) an extra 50 miles per photo.

- The above said, and as noted above, you are limited to 10,000 miles in any one year.

- You can currently only earn Turkish Airlines' Miles& Smiles miles, but they have plans to add additional programmes.

So, not least with the demise of holidaycheck.co.uk it's a decent, if somewhat limited, way to earn an extra wedge of miles. Miles&Smiles might not be familiar to everyone, but it's actually a pretty good FFP once you're comfortable with it.
Old Apr 20, 2016, 8:21 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Originally Posted by InsideFlyer UK
I have looked at, and written about, the "miles for reviews" option on Gezi.com and it's pretty straightforward:

- You can actually earn vast amounts of miles per review, as you get (give or take) an extra 50 miles per photo.

- The above said, and as noted above, you are limited to 10,000 miles in any one year.

- You can currently only earn Turkish Airlines' Miles& Smiles miles, but they have plans to add additional programmes.

So, not least with the demise of holidaycheck.co.uk it's a decent, if somewhat limited, way to earn an extra wedge of miles. Miles&Smiles might not be familiar to everyone, but it's actually a pretty good FFP once you're comfortable with it.
Thanks for the tips. I've written a few reviews today and uploaded some pictures
Old Apr 21, 2016, 8:47 am

Programs: TK G,UA *S
I tried to post some reviews and got 150 miles for a first time review for that hotel. If I upload more pictures do I get 50 miles for every picture? is that limited to a number of pictures?

Thanks
Old Apr 21, 2016, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by flymexico2010
I tried to post some reviews and got 150 miles for a first time review for that hotel. If I upload more pictures do I get 50 miles for every picture? is that limited to a number of pictures?

Thanks
Yes, you get 50 miles for every picture. I uploaded 10 pictures yesterday and got 50 miles for each of them I haven't tried to upload more than 10 pictures though.
Old May 18, 2016, 2:11 am

I have transferred miles and it took about 3 weeks to reflect on my TK account
Old Jun 28, 2016, 5:55 am

It's amazing how slow it is. I have waited for 5 weeks now for the miles to appear on Miles and Smiles...

Edit: Miles posted today 29/06/, claimed 23/05.

Last edited by comfyincouch; Jun 29, 2016 at 3:18 pm
Old Jun 28, 2016, 10:30 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
I wonder if they are posted in batches. I was ready for a very long wait, but mine posted literally in 3 days. I was totally surprised.
Old Jul 3, 2016, 6:43 am

I am waiting since 21st of April... Can I do something about it?
Old Nov 23, 2018, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by Gnopps
Did anyone try this site yet (never heard of it myself)? You get 100 miles per hotel review you write (transfer starts after you earned 1000 miles), capped at 10k miles per year.

https://gezi.com/miles-program/
this webpage is no longer available. Is this program still alive?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.