Booking class on Turkish Airlines Website

Old Jul 1, 2015, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Booking class on Turkish Airlines Website

Hi all

How can I see the booking class and miles for a flight on the turkish airlines website?

Many thanks
Old Jul 1, 2015, 11:00 pm

Programs: TK *G Elite | Marriott Platinum | Southwest A-List Preferred | AA Gold
If you bought the ticket already, you can view the fare class on the e-ticket. Otherwise, I don't know if you can see the fare, but I do know you can find out how many miles you will earn with each fare by going to your miles and smiles account, and clicking on earn miles.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 11:55 pm

AFAIK you can't see the booking class during booking process. Use Matrix ITA instead
byrnesyliam likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 1:28 am
Original Poster

Ah great, earn miles works just perfect!
Old Jul 2, 2015, 7:07 am

Programs: TK M&S Elite+ - Marriott Rewards Gold - Hertz 5 Stars
if you want to see the booking class before the actual payment, you can fix the dates and flights you like, then insert the passenger data (even dummy ones) and the page before payment will allow to see the booking class.
if satisfactory (and passenger data is correct) you can book, otherwise can always go back and try another date or tariff
Old Jan 21, 2020, 12:57 pm

Programs: United, Aegean
I am not miles and smiles, but I am also struggling to see the booking code on my TK flight. I am trying to figure out how it will credit to my A3 account but the e ticket that came only shows 'economy' and mentioned how many miles it is eligible for on miles&smiles. Is there anyway to access the letter code so I can see how it translates. Thanks for any assistance...
Old Jan 21, 2020, 2:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,QR Platinum,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold, HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by byrnesyliam
I am not miles and smiles, but I am also struggling to see the booking code on my TK flight. I am trying to figure out how it will credit to my A3 account but the e ticket that came only shows 'economy' and mentioned how many miles it is eligible for on miles&smiles. Is there anyway to access the letter code so I can see how it translates. Thanks for any assistance...
You could consult the TK mobile app to see your fare bucket. It should show up when you log in to your reservation and click on the flight.
Old Jan 23, 2020, 2:49 pm

During flight selection on Turkish Airlines site You can press on detail information of the flight and there You'll see Booking Class near the flight number. E.G. Economy promotion (T). T - is your booking class.
The same information also visible in email with booking confirmation.
Old Jan 23, 2020, 9:48 pm

Programs: United, Aegean
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
You could consult the TK mobile app to see your fare bucket. It should show up when you log in to your reservation and click on the flight.
thanks! that worked...
ISTFlyer likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.