Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Miles after upgrade with voucher on TG metal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles after upgrade with voucher on TG metal

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2015, 7:01 am
Original Poster

Question Miles after upgrade with voucher on TG metal

Guys
Following is the pretty complex situation of the star alliance world 😉

I booked a TG flight in D
The first leg to BKK was upgraded using two evouchers from my SEN renewal earlier the year.
The 2nd leg was still in D

Now I received the miles of the 2nd leg as expected. BUT the first leg does not show up in my account.
I expect to receive the miles of the initial D booking. I think I had the same situation when I used the vouchers on TG and credited the miles to my SEN account.

Did anyone else experience such a situation before?
Does it only take a little longer?

I contacted TK using the online form and wrote about the situation as stated above. One day later, no answer from TK.

As I'm new to TK I hope some of you can share their experience, bring me down and tell mw the miles will credit as to be expected in D class.

Regards, M
Old Jun 27, 2015, 3:42 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Chances are that they may have registered the upgrade as booking class O which is award First hence 0 miles. But you should be able to retro-claim the miles for your original booking class.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 12:25 am
Original Poster

Thank you for answering.

I looked up my reservation code on checkmytrip and noticed that all of my flights are in there. BUT when i click onto the eticket link, I do not see the first upgraded leg anymore. It's gone.

I send my eticket number to TK and now I wonder if they can see the full (old) ticket I have purchsed in D class.

Any recommendations??
Old Jun 28, 2015, 6:18 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Markus1301
Thank you for answering.

I looked up my reservation code on checkmytrip and noticed that all of my flights are in there. BUT when i click onto the eticket link, I do not see the first upgraded leg anymore. It's gone.

I send my eticket number to TK and now I wonder if they can see the full (old) ticket I have purchsed in D class.

Any recommendations??
If you have a booking confirmation that states the booking class, you can enclose that in the web-form. Hopefully they should be able to see your booking class.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 12:51 am
Original Poster

Hi, I have sent them the booking, showing the initial booking class and I have explained them the voucher upgrade. There are no miles posted so far. Any experience how long this might take?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.