Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

paid access to turkish airlines lounge from midnight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2015, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Hi all
We (2 adults, 1 child) are travelling with Turkish airlines in economy class from AMS-MLE and we have a 5h stop over (from midnight to 5 a.m) in Istanbul. I called the customer service with my questions, but they were so unfriendly and unclear..ugh.. Can anyone tell me if we could pay the access to tURKISH aIRLines lounge at this time of the night? The customer service agent told me the lounge is closed from 12:00-5.am, but he didn't seem so sure...
Also, he said that "he believes" we are not eligible for paid access in any case..
Can someone help?
Thank you
Old Jun 1, 2015, 8:17 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
No paid access - TK lounge is open 24/7.

There are many other lounges in IST (just google it out) and some of them may allow for paid access. There is also TAV (airport operator) hotel within the terminal.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 12:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
No paid access to TK lounge.
Look here http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/turki...ht=paid+lounge for alternatives.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 9:12 pm
fadynaime

Programs: TK Elite Miles&Smlies, Jet Blue, Platinum medallion, Marriott Gold
no paid access into IST lounge. you do have other lounges you can pay. not sure where the last leg is t. are all 3 passengers ticketed or just 2? if you really really want to get into TK's lounge, maybe one of yo buys a business ticket on that last leg, and then you can bring in the second person as a guest.
Old Jun 6, 2015, 10:40 am

Programs: TK*G (E+)
No guest if you flying in C. You can invite guest if you have a *G status.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 4:31 pm

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
This announcement seems to say there is paid access to the lounge until Mar 2016
70 TRY for SAW
50 TRY for IST (domestic)

Note the timings though - looks like only during the non peak periods

http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-in...-during-winter

Edit: just realized it is for domestic flights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.