Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

lax-ist-tlv-ist-lax with 2 stop overs in ist

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2015, 6:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, Hyatt, Marriott, Wyndam

Hi all!
I am a newbie, still learning. I'm thinking of booking lax-ist-tlv-ist-lax around Oct 21st 2015 travelling about 35 days. The fare in business class is $3120. It looks to me to be a great fare with Turkish Airlines. Have a few questions;
1. Does travel in Business class allow me access lounge in lax, ist and tlv?
2. I am gold with Delta, should I sign up with M&S or United to credit points to? Is there bonus miles for travelling Business Class.
3. Is now too early to book?

Thanks so much for your help!
junebugtraveler

Last edited by junebugtraveler; May 31, 2015 at 7:36 pm
Old May 31, 2015, 7:13 pm

Programs: Delta Flyer
Originally Posted by junebugtraveler
Hi all!
I am a newbie, still learning. I'm thinking of booking lax-ist-tlv-ist-lax around Oct 21st 2015 travelling about 35 days. The fare in business class is $3120. It looks to me to be a great fare with Turkish Airlines. Have a few questions;
2. I am gold with Delta, should I sign up with S&M or United to credit points to? Is there bonus miles for travelling Business Class.

junebugtraveler
Welcome to Flyertalk!

1. Yes. You may want to look here to see just what you're entitled to when flying business class on a Star Alliance flight--http://www.staralliance.com/en/benefits/status-benefits/lounge-finder/

2. I assume by S&M you mean Miles&Smiles, the Turkish Air frequent flyer program. The question of whether you should credit your flight to TK or UA is a question that we'd need to know a little more before recommending a path.

3. Now is not too early to book. Flights in Turkey tend to go down in November and February though.

I hope this helped--
Old Aug 20, 2015, 8:22 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by junebugtraveler
Hi all!
2. I am gold with Delta, should I sign up with M&S or United to credit points to? Is there bonus miles for travelling Business Class.

junebugtraveler
Have you booked your trip already? If so, what was the final fare?
I am also looking to take a trip to TLV in November and see a similar fare of about $3200 from BOS. However, I wonder if the fare might drop some more.
Old Aug 22, 2015, 6:44 am

Flying out of TLV often to the US west coast - I rarely seen J class fares lower than 3800$.
this looks like a good fare, would suggest y'all book it (if you book flexible you can get a refund or change it later if it doesnt work out for you).
Also : I personally would recommend to sign up for Miles and Smiles to get miles on this trip. Not sure what's your status on UA but I totally gave up on their FF program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.