Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[OT] ATO Duty Free IST

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2015, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, TK*G Elite+, airBaltic VIP, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold
[OT] ATO Duty Free IST

Do they have publicly available list of special offers or a pricelist? I'm about to take a complicated itinerary where one of the transfer points will be IST. I might be willing to spend some more money there on fragrances, skincare and alcohol. I've seen some good prices on XO cognacs and 21+ years old single malts in Istanbul. Any advice would be highly appreciated.
Old Jan 23, 2015, 11:54 pm

Programs: Delta Flyer
Originally Posted by dabee69
Do they have publicly available list of special offers or a pricelist? I'm about to take a complicated itinerary where one of the transfer points will be IST. I might be willing to spend some more money there on fragrances, skincare and alcohol. I've seen some good prices on XO cognacs and 21+ years old single malts in Istanbul. Any advice would be highly appreciated.
On an unrelated note--I wonder if the recent drop in Euro will make them change to TL?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.