Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FQTV/FQTS on TK reservation

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2013, 3:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
FQTV/FQTS on TK reservation

Hello Flyers,
Has anyone had any luck trying to get different values for FQTV and FQTS set on a TK reservation? I want to use M&M card for FQTV and A3 card for FQTS, but there isn't much one can do online through their website - I don't seem to be able to enter any card number there.
Cheers.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 5:47 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK*Elite+, EBD, FBG, EKS, IHG Royal Ambassador
You can do it at check-in, but you have to pray you get an agent that understands what you need want to do...
Old Feb 13, 2013, 5:52 am

Originally Posted by wmaciej
Hello Flyers,
Has anyone had any luck trying to get different values for FQTV and FQTS set on a TK reservation? I want to use M&M card for FQTV and A3 card for FQTS, but there isn't much one can do online through their website - I don't seem to be able to enter any card number there.
Cheers.
Did you get the ticket from them or through an OTA?
Old Feb 13, 2013, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by johhenrik
You can do it at check-in, but you have to pray you get an agent that understands what you need want to do...
Ideally I'd like to avoid doing it last minute, mainly to avoid a case when the person at the check in has no idea what I am talking about...

Originally Posted by mlqsko
Did you get the ticket from them or through an OTA?
I've booked through orbitz.com, haven't provided any frequent traveller number at the time of booking though.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 10:28 am

I believe if you call Orbitz they will be able to do this for you. I wouldn't count on the gate agent.
Old Aug 16, 2013, 5:50 pm

Any luck?

Originally Posted by wmaciej
Has anyone had any luck trying to get different values for FQTV and FQTS set on a TK reservation?
Hi there,

Sorry for resurrecting a six month old thread, but I was wondering whether you had any luck doing this in the end?

I have a booking with TK done through CheapTickets (part of Orbitz) and am hoping to add different FQTV/FQTS numbers.. the CheapTickets agent had no clue, nor did a TK agent in Turkey I called just now (who said it was only possibly to have one frequent flyer number -- he knew what FQTV meant, so that was a start, but had never seemed to have heard of FQTS)..

So before I start playing call centre bingo, I just thought I'd check whether you were successful or not; and if so, how you managed! (through Orbitz; through TK before travelling; at check-in; etc) Any update would be appreciated!

Thanks,

PB
Old Aug 18, 2013, 3:47 am
Original Poster

I've given up. I've credited everything to M&M, however since I was on WAW-ITS-KUL-IST-WAW itinerary with KUL-IST operated by MH, it didn't credit. I've submitted a claim to TK to credit to TK program and they've credited not only the KUl-IST leg but all other flights too. Can't complain
Old Aug 18, 2013, 4:52 am

OK, thanks for the update.. I think I'll save the hassle, leave my accrual program (SQ) in the FQTV and just show my other card (NZ*G) for lounge access etc; the biggest thing for me with status was in case it opened up better seats, but I'm not sure how seat assignments work with TK as there's nothing online.. I guess I'll phone them up again and see :) Maybe it's worth trying to change the FQTV to NZ, make an assignment, then switch the FQTV back to SQ and see whether the assignment sticks.. will see :) Thanks again!
Old Aug 18, 2013, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Seat selection was available for me at checkin (online).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.