Search

V/P Booking Class Mileage Accrual

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2012, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+
Question V/P Booking Class Mileage Accrual

Hello all,

This is my first post although I am a long time lurker here.

I'm trying to book a promo economy transatlantic return ticket. The booking codes are V and P for the outbound and inbound respectively.
I wonder if these booking codes earn miles for my M&S account. I asked the call center and they said they actually earn miles. But they also said G booking codes earn miles as well, which I know for a fact that they do not. So , I do not trust the call center

What do you think? Any experiences or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Old Aug 9, 2012, 9:59 am

Programs: TK Elite (*G), DL Gold (MM)
P earns M&S mileage, as does G. I've earned miles with both classes this year.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Thumbs up

Ok thanks for the info!

As for the G class tickets, if they are those featured in the "weekly promotions" section on the web site, they are not eligible for miles accruals. It is good to know that all other G class tickets earn miles.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 11:51 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Just like it says on the website: http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-ie...ablosu_tk.aspx

Welcome to the TK forum erteke
Old Aug 10, 2012, 1:08 am

Programs: TK Elite (*G), DL Gold (MM)
Originally Posted by erteke
As for the G class tickets, if they are those featured in the "weekly promotions" section on the web site, they are not eligible for miles accruals.
Any idea how would one know whether a G ticket was one that was featured in a website promo versus a G ticket that was not?
Old Aug 10, 2012, 4:56 am
Original Poster

I presume there would be a note on the restrictions section of the ticket or the actual fare lettering would be different such as G***(like you see on KAYAK et al.)
Other than that, you're right. It would have to be manually adjusted by some overly zealous M&S staff.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.