Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Late Night Flight from CPH - Lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2012, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Late Night Flight from CPH - Lounge?

I am flying out on the 1am flight from CPH-IST next week. I read that the SAS lounge closes at 11pm, does TK have an arrangement with any other lounge at CPH for this departure?
Old Aug 4, 2012, 8:43 pm

Also the Novia and the Servisair lounge close around 9pm. Kastrup gets very quiet late at night, there is mostly just the flights to Turkey and the delayed Icelandair flight left. Also all shops will be closed, I think actually the Burger King before security in terminal 3 is the only place that is open a bit longer than 11pm (until midnight).
Old Aug 4, 2012, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by Lerwick
Also the Novia and the Servisair lounge close around 9pm. Kastrup gets very quiet late at night, there is mostly just the flights to Turkey and the delayed Icelandair flight left. Also all shops will be closed, I think actually the Burger King before security in terminal 3 is the only place that is open a bit longer than 11pm (until midnight).
Isn't the 7-Eleven in the landside walkway between T3 and T2 open 24 hours?
Old Aug 5, 2012, 5:43 am

Yes it is, you are right, forgot about that one. The other 7-Eleven closes at 11pm.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

So I am SOL for a lounge?
Old Aug 10, 2012, 10:49 am

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, TK*G Elite+, airBaltic VIP, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by SirJman
I am flying out on the 1am flight from CPH-IST next week. I read that the SAS lounge closes at 11pm, does TK have an arrangement with any other lounge at CPH for this departure?
I did this flight couple of month ago. I had a commuter flight in separate ticket. I also didn't have any luggage to check-in. I did OLCI earlier, printed out BPs and went straight to SAS lounge. I had to leave the lounge at 11pm.

After 11pm when the actual TK CI starts there's basically nothing. I saw some pax buying some booze in tax free shop and consuming on a way to gate. Nobody seemed to be surprised. Saves some money for TK but is not the nicest experience. I suppose the same is true for after midnight departure at ARN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.