TK M&S upgrade to business with miles, booking class?

Subscribe
If I upgrade a Y ticket to C using my miles on TK, what is the booking class of the ticket?
Do I get a award class (i.e. I get no miles at all), or do I get the miles as if flying coach (for which I paid cash), or the miles of C class?
Thanks for the answer.
Fr
Quote: If I upgrade a Y ticket to C using my miles on TK, what is the booking class of the ticket?
Do I get a award class (i.e. I get no miles at all), or do I get the miles as if flying coach (for which I paid cash), or the miles of C class?
Thanks for the answer.
Fr
You will get credit according to your original booking class. In your case miles as if flying coach.
Quote: If I upgrade a Y ticket to C using my miles on TK, what is the booking class of the ticket?
Thanks for the answer.
Fr
let me know if ur successful with ur upgrade. I couldn't upgrade from O (comfort class) to C. I was told that my booking class doesn't allow upgrade. it didn't make sense
Liars, even A is upgradable, see the simple chart

http://www.turkishairlines.com/da-DK...s/upgrade.aspx

Another question, for flight segment like JFK-IST, if I'm booked TK002 in Comfort Class and suppose I have miles to upgrade that day, is it possible to both upgrade and switch to flight TK004 or TK012 if those 2 flights have J seats available?