Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TK-IST Lounge Meet-up?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2011, 5:13 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
08-Jan 06:00 - 10:00 (departure 11:10 to LAX)
13-Jan 17:30 - 23:00 (departure 23:55 to HKG)

I can assist another FTer into the Lounge
Old Dec 23, 2011, 2:52 pm
fadynaime

Programs: TK Elite Miles&Smlies, Jet Blue, Platinum medallion, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by fadynaime
anyone passing by IST between 5pm and 9.45 pm December 30th?
I guess no one passing by on this day.

worth asking for Janaury 15th. assuming my upgrade from CC to Business does not go through. Anyone there in the early morning hours?

(if I know my upgrade was approved for IST-LAX, I'll post here for hosting)
Old Dec 24, 2011, 5:41 am

Programs: DL Gold
I guess no one passing by on this day.

worth asking for Janaury 15th. assuming my upgrade from CC to Business does not go through. Anyone there in the early morning hours?

(if I know my upgrade was approved for IST-LAX, I'll post here for hosting)
I assume this means you won't be there on the 14th morning?
Old Dec 27, 2011, 4:03 pm
fadynaime

Originally Posted by hotelmotel
I assume this means you won't be there on the 14th morning?
that is correct. I will be there sunday morning the 15th of January. I believe the flight lands 5am from BEY and then I leave again at 11am for LAX.

but hopefully my upgrade goes through. apparently I have to confirm the upgrade when they call me. so that maybe a problem. but thats for a seperate thread.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 3:57 pm

fadynaime, I'm arriving IST on flight TK 071 from HKG at 05:25am on 15 January, and departing on flight TK 009 to LAX 11:10 am on 15 January, so I think same arrival/departure time as you. I'm on TK Comfort Class, so no access into IST lounge, but I do have Priority Pass if can't get into the TK lounge.

If you can guest me into the TK lounge, that would be appreciated. If the TK 071 flight is on time, I suppose I will be thru transfer, etc and be at the lounge entrance by what, 6:00 am?

If you can get into the lounge, can you leave your name at the front desk, and I'll have them page you? Or how should we meet up?

You can PM me here, or send direct email to me pcmar att netvigator dott com

Hope you can get into the TK lounge. From what I've read here, that lounge sounds nice, and the PP lounges sound too basic.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 2:07 am

fadynaime, has your upgrade come thru? If so, can we meet up at the new lounge? Probably around 6 AM in the morning of Sunday 15 Jan. I understand to enter thru doors of the lounge, one has to scan the boarding pass which allows access, and the inside staff won't open the doors on a manual basis for anyone. Since I won't have such a BP, how can I get word to you that I've arrived?
Old Jan 10, 2012, 2:41 am
fadynaime

Originally Posted by tangoll
fadynaime, has your upgrade come thru? If so, can we meet up at the new lounge? Probably around 6 AM in the morning of Sunday 15 Jan. I understand to enter thru doors of the lounge, one has to scan the boarding pass which allows access, and the inside staff won't open the doors on a manual basis for anyone. Since I won't have such a BP, how can I get word to you that I've arrived?
I haven't heard anything yet. I'm going to try to call them in the next couple of days and see what's up with that. I know that now there r only 12 seats left on the IST-lax flight in business. And if I can't get the upgrade on the phone I'm going to try at the airport when I land.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 7:14 am

I haven't heard anything yet. I'm going to try to call them in the next couple of days and see what's up with that. I know that now there r only 12 seats left on the IST-lax flight in business. And if I can't get the upgrade on the phone I'm going to try at the airport when I land.
C4 D1 J0 I0 R0 U7 O0 A0 Z0 Y4 B4 M0 K0 H0 S0 E0 Q0 T0 L0 V0 P0 W0 G0 X0 N0

Busy flight. Generally very bad availability also for awards/upgrades for TK's NA destinations. Which booking class you are trying to upgrade and which method?
Old Jan 10, 2012, 10:35 am
fadynaime

Trying to upgrade from class O. For the comfort class and the method was by phoning from the US. Which is suppose to have got me on some waiting list.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 7:16 pm

Programs: TK Elite, HH Gold
Is there anyone here who can offer his/her great hospitality to me on 12th (tomorrow)? My flight is at 14:15 but will be earlier at airport. Please send me a private message. Thank you..
Old Jan 13, 2012, 8:08 am
fadynaime

Since I'm still on the waiting list and who knows the result of that. It's worth asking if anyone can host me on Sunday morning the 15th around 6am.
Please pm if anyone is available.

Thank you
Old Jan 13, 2012, 1:47 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
I changed my plans so will be there on Monday 16-Jan in the morning, between 17:30 and 23:00, happy to help somebody into the lounge.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 9:26 pm

Programs: DL Gold
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.448 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Huge Hail Mary here, but anybody at IST now (Saturday morning until ~10) that can guest in to THY lounge?

PM me. Thanks!
Old Jan 30, 2012, 11:59 pm

Programs: aeroplan E .HH.
And the IST lounge hours are?

About to search TK s sight again. Re over nighter
Old Jan 31, 2012, 12:04 am

Programs: aeroplan E .HH.
Closes. 1am. To 5 am

Originally Posted by thaidai
About to search TK s sight again. Re over nighter
K. Got it. Open5 am to 1 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.