Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which lounge does TK use at IAD?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2016, 8:38 pm

Programs: TK*G
I'll be coming in on Delta next month connecting to the IST flight. Since I only have carry-on I'm wondering if i can just check in online and go to the AF lounge without the invitation. Would be nice not to have to go to the check-in desks and back through security.
Old Mar 16, 2016, 1:12 pm

Programs: ROP *G, BAEC Gold, HH Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by renalt130
I'll be coming in on Delta next month connecting to the IST flight. Since I only have carry-on I'm wondering if i can just check in online and go to the AF lounge without the invitation. Would be nice not to have to go to the check-in desks and back through security.
I can't answer your question unfortunately as I don't know the answer but what I'll say is online check in doesn't always work for me with TK (UK passport). Seems hit and miss, at LAX last month worked fine but IAD this month did not. So there you go, all the best.
Old Mar 16, 2016, 7:36 pm

Programs: TK*G
Originally Posted by kinchai
I can't answer your question unfortunately as I don't know the answer but what I'll say is online check in doesn't always work for me with TK (UK passport). Seems hit and miss, at LAX last month worked fine but IAD this month did not. So there you go, all the best.
Thanks! I don't think I've ever had a problem with online check in and just found out that I can get into the AF lounge using Priority Pass. That means I won't need the invitation. We shall see.....
Old Mar 18, 2016, 3:06 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
As TK and Lufthansa both fly out of concourse B, wouldn't TK pax get access to the SEN and Biz lounge?
Old Mar 18, 2016, 8:47 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
As TK and Lufthansa both fly out of concourse B, wouldn't TK pax get access to the SEN and Biz lounge?
You can get access if you are XX*G or fly in C.

And BTW TK will ve its own lounge at IAD later this year:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/turki...tions-tpe.html

[apologies for advertising my own thread]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.