Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Temporary / Online Elite Card?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2010, 9:26 am
Original Poster

Temporary / Online Elite Card?

I have recently achieved elite status with TK, however I wont be back home to pick up my card for at least 5 months.

I was refused entry into a lounge the other day because I didn't have my Elite card on me and i have loads of *A flights coming up. I know with Emirates its possible to print a temporary paper status card, but is it possible with TK?
Old Aug 1, 2010, 2:08 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, Royal Orchid Plus Gold
Your status will be visible during the check in so u can always ask for a voucher.

Originally Posted by TheLoungeLizard
I have recently achieved elite status with TK, however I wont be back home to pick up my card for at least 5 months.

I was refused entry into a lounge the other day because I didn't have my Elite card on me and i have loads of *A flights coming up. I know with Emirates its possible to print a temporary paper status card, but is it possible with TK?
Old Aug 1, 2010, 2:22 pm

Programs: TK E+ | HHD | Marriott TE LTG | etc.
You can print a temporary card on Miles & Smiles web site. Click on the your card and print it.

I used before at FRA, for entering LH lounge.
Old Feb 11, 2014, 6:37 pm

Programs: JL OW Sapphire, NH *A Gold
Sorry for late reply for old topic.

Recently, I succeeded status matching to TK elite and got *A gold status. I could not print out a temporary card with my account number on it. Only card image shown in my account page has no name and number. I also could not find what pencereamelesi mentioned.

TK says card will be delivered after first flight related to my TK account.
http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-in...les-and-smiles

Is there any way to get temporary card with name and number?

Thanks.
Old Apr 19, 2014, 6:28 pm

Programs: UA*S A3*G TK *G EY G AA G RJ Gold IHG Spire Amb HH DIamond Marriott Gold BW DIAMOND SELECT
Originally Posted by LandMiler
Sorry for late reply for old topic.

Recently, I succeeded status matching to TK elite and got *A gold status. I could not print out a temporary card with my account number on it. Only card image shown in my account page has no name and number. I also could not find what pencereamelesi mentioned.

TK says card will be delivered after first flight related to my TK account.
http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-in...les-and-smiles

Is there any way to get temporary card with name and number?

Thanks.
You could change your address or phone number that will give you 250 miles each then you can print screen your account activity showing your name and account number. Maybe you will get lucky and they will accept that
Old Feb 15, 2017, 2:40 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
It doesn't seem that there is a print from online anymore
Old Feb 15, 2017, 9:46 pm

Programs: TK E+, AA PLAT
Originally Posted by slickvik
It doesn't seem that there is a print from online anymore
You can get an electronic card on your phone if you download their app. Or you could take a screen grab of your M&S account

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.