Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

YYZ NEXUS/GE Enrollment Center

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ NEXUS/GE Enrollment Center

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2016, 2:02 am

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
its clearly marked when are drive there and the building has some very prominent NEXUS branding on it
Old Aug 22, 2016, 2:45 pm

Can anyone tell me how to get the Airport Emergency Support Centre at Pearson? I don't drive, so I will be looking for advice on how to get close using various transportation methods.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 8:50 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by rjcurrie
Can anyone tell me how to get the Airport Emergency Support Centre at Pearson? I don't drive, so I will be looking for advice on how to get close using various transportation methods.
I moved your question to a thread discussing that particular topic.

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Originally Posted by B1
"If you’re applying for or renewing your NEXUS card, take note that the NEXUS Enrolment Centre has been temporarily relocated from Terminal 1. The Centre is currently located at the Airport Emergency Support Centre at 2935 Convair Drive." Convair runs west from Renforth just north of the 401. You can find it with Google Maps.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 4:11 pm

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
Without a car you'll need to get a taxi or uber dye to the location.. theres no way of walking.. and by driving there's a lot of construction
Old Oct 22, 2016, 3:31 pm

With the YYZ interview site being moved out of the airport onto Convair Drive, can anyone speak to ease of getting there from T1 w/o a vehicle? From a cursory glance @ Google Maps, walking seems out of the question. Is Uber there and back the best option here?
Old Oct 24, 2016, 7:43 am

Programs: AC SEMM
Originally Posted by twentytwo
With the YYZ interview site being moved out of the airport onto Convair Drive, can anyone speak to ease of getting there from T1 w/o a vehicle? From a cursory glance @ Google Maps, walking seems out of the question. Is Uber there and back the best option here?
Uber probably best - you can get there by bus and 13 minute walk - https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Toron...d43.666948!3e3
Old Oct 25, 2016, 11:21 am

Programs: AA - 3.5+ million miles - Platinum for life.
Toronto availability after Dec 17, 2016?

I'm flying to Toronto over Christmas (Dec 22 - 28th) and trying to schedule appointment with Nexus. (have conditional approval).

Current temporary Toronto NEXUS office (2935 Convair Drive) looks like its closed after Dec 17th. Current calendar displays availability from Nov 30 up to and including Dec 17th. After Dec 17th, the calendar shows no availability in Dec, or for that matter no availability in Jan & Feb 2017.

Anyone know why no availability in Toronto after Dec 17th? Is temporary office changing back to regular location in Pearson? Another location opening up.

Thanks for any input and help.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by Geoflying
Uber probably best - you can get there by bus and 13 minute walk - https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Toron...d43.666948!3e3
Ouch. Looks like I'm ubering there and back from T1. If only my CC benefit would pay for that too ha.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 3:57 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by gwickes
I'm flying to Toronto over Christmas (Dec 22 - 28th) and trying to schedule appointment with Nexus. (have conditional approval).

Current temporary Toronto NEXUS office (2935 Convair Drive) looks like its closed after Dec 17th. Current calendar displays availability from Nov 30 up to and including Dec 17th. After Dec 17th, the calendar shows no availability in Dec, or for that matter no availability in Jan & Feb 2017.

Anyone know why no availability in Toronto after Dec 17th? Is temporary office changing back to regular location in Pearson? Another location opening up.

Thanks for any input and help.
I was at the Convair Drive location a month ago and asked when they would be moving back...was told "by end of the year", so perhaps they have just suspended interviews for a while.
Old Oct 26, 2016, 10:27 am

Programs: AA - 3.5+ million miles - Platinum for life.
Originally Posted by mapleg
I was at the Convair Drive location a month ago and asked when they would be moving back...was told "by end of the year", so perhaps they have just suspended interviews for a while.
Thanks! Your information would confirm that Convair Drive location will stop serving after Dec 17. Right now, the "old" Pearson Terminal 1 site says no appointments available (won't even display a calendar). Hopefully, it will open up the calendar for appointments in next few weeks...

UPDATE: I called Toronto NEXUS and lady said yes they are moving back to Pearson Terminal 1. Timing is not yet confirmed, depends on construction completion. She said calendar for Toronto Pearson will be added to online site once opening is confirmed. In meantime, she suggested booking appt late in Dec at Convair location and cancel/change to Pearson location when it becomes available.

UPDATE 2 (Nov 1, 2016): Pearson Terminal 1 location is now accepting interviews. So looks like construction will be completed soon and interviews back to Terminal 1 location as of Dec 19, 2016.

Last edited by gwickes; Nov 1, 2016 at 11:02 am Reason: Confirming date Terminal 1 opens back up
Old Oct 28, 2016, 8:22 am

Programs: Start Alliance, Skyteam
Do the offer walk-ins interview at this location for GE?
Old Dec 13, 2016, 12:44 pm

Programs: aeroplan
A phone number to speak to a real live Nexus agent at YYZ

I spent the last 20 mins looking through the thread and didn't see a reference to this anywhere. I went to the NEXUS office this Sunday to update my GC expiry date and it doesn't seem like the office updated it with the correct date. Instead of driving up to Mississauga again, I'd like to see if I speak to one of the agents. I tried calling the number on their website (905-676-3477) and was not able to get a hold on anyone. Does anyone know of a different number that I can call and speak to an actual agent rather than leave a message?
Old Feb 2, 2017, 2:12 pm

Programs: AC, UA, IHG, SPG, Carlson
Is the YYZ offsite location (2935 Convair Drive) still open? I need to go to update some information and would prefer to go there rather than YYZ because of easier parking.
Old Feb 2, 2017, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by roubaolic
Is the YYZ offsite location (2935 Convair Drive) still open? I need to go to update some information and would prefer to go there rather than YYZ because of easier parking.
The office in T1 has reopened - I cannot confirm if they closed the offsite location, but I would assume so.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by roubaolic
doubtful. YYZ T1 is definitely open again, was there to update documents.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.