Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

YYZ NEXUS/GE Enrollment Center

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ NEXUS/GE Enrollment Center

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2017, 10:04 am

Hi, does anyone know if walk-ins are allowed for interviews at YYZ Terminal 1 location? I assume for updates you can just walk-in.

Please disregard, managed to get an earlier appointment due to cancellations

Thanks!

Last edited by nudniq; Feb 7, 2017 at 11:54 am
Old Feb 7, 2017, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
To answer your questions, officially, walk in appointments are never allowed (for interviews - document updates are always walk ins).

Same day, they may be able to accomodate you earlier, though YMMV. During my last renewal, which was almost 5 yeas ago since I just put in my renewal a couple of days ago, I scheduled an appointment in the evening at YYZ, but had to be at the airport late morning to drop someone off anyway, so walked in to ask. They said Canada could see me right away, but would have to wait for US side to complete. Believe it took somewhere over 90 minutes, but they did. Not sure it was better than just going back later, but it worked.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by emcampbe
To answer your questions, officially, walk in appointments are never allowed (for interviews - document updates are always walk ins).

Same day, they may be able to accomodate you earlier, though YMMV. During my last renewal, which was almost 5 yeas ago since I just put in my renewal a couple of days ago, I scheduled an appointment in the evening at YYZ, but had to be at the airport late morning to drop someone off anyway, so walked in to ask. They said Canada could see me right away, but would have to wait for US side to complete. Believe it took somewhere over 90 minutes, but they did. Not sure it was better than just going back later, but it worked.
Thanks!
Old Feb 11, 2017, 6:36 am

No need to schedule an appointment for document updates as per the Canadian processing centre.
Old Dec 30, 2017, 7:53 am

Just wondering if anyone has done a walkin for Global Entry interview at this location? I am arriving on a domestic flight so can't do enrollment on arrival but leaving on an international flight.
Old Dec 30, 2017, 9:19 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by jasonz9238
Just wondering if anyone has done a walkin for Global Entry interview at this location? I am arriving on a domestic flight so can't do enrollment on arrival but leaving on an international flight.
Currently, there are no datapoints for Global Entry walk-in interviews at YYZ in the Global Entry Walk-In Interviews thread wiki.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 4:25 pm

Programs: Nexus
YYZ Enrollment Centre

I am going to Toronto Pearson Enrollment Centre next week for my first interview. Applied three weeks ago for Nexus. I checked the available interview slots and found one closer luckily. I have one quick question - I am not flying out of Pearson that day, can I just go to the airport and visit the enrollment center, do the interview and comeback to Toronto and not flying out? I just want to be aware about the logistics and not waste others appointments when I am not sure if this is ok. Thanks.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 5:29 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, NEXUS
Originally Posted by bimabol
I am going to Toronto Pearson Enrollment Centre next week for my first interview. Applied three weeks ago for Nexus. I checked the available interview slots and found one closer luckily. I have one quick question - I am not flying out of Pearson that day, can I just go to the airport and visit the enrollment center, do the interview and comeback to Toronto and not flying out? I just want to be aware about the logistics and not waste others appointments when I am not sure if this is ok. Thanks.
Yes, you can. I was just there last August when my girlfriend had her appointment and the enrollment center is next to the airline check-in counters so it's way before you have to go through security. You can very much go to your appointment then just leave the airport.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 9:29 am

YYZ Enrollment Centre on Arrival

Hi, does anyone know where exactly the Nexus Enrollment Centre on Arrival is located at Pearson? On the TTP website, it lists Terminal 1-booth 18 and 20. I've been trying to call the centre for the past few weeks and cannot get in touch with them.

Last edited by soleris; Apr 16, 2019 at 9:30 am Reason: Grammar
Old Apr 16, 2019, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by soleris
Hi, does anyone know where exactly the Nexus Enrollment Centre on Arrival is located at Pearson? On the TTP website, it lists Terminal 1-booth 18 and 20. I've been trying to call the centre for the past few weeks and cannot get in touch with them.
If I'm not mistaken, I think you have to ask the border officer who processes your entry into Canada from overseas about NEXUS enrollment on-arrival and tell them you want to do the interview since you have a conditional approval I hope (that's how it is for Global Entry, anyway). Otherwise, the Centre itself is outside of the secure area near a bunch of airline desks and before the US departures gates.

Last edited by Nayef; Apr 16, 2019 at 9:46 am Reason: adding more info
Old Apr 16, 2019, 10:11 am

Programs: Aeroplan, NEXUS
Originally Posted by Nayef
If I'm not mistaken, I think you have to ask the border officer who processes your entry into Canada from overseas about NEXUS enrollment on-arrival and tell them you want to do the interview since you have a conditional approval I hope (that's how it is for Global Entry, anyway). Otherwise, the Centre itself is outside of the secure area near a bunch of airline desks and before the US departures gates.
To my knowledge, there is no NEXUS EoA. There is just GE EoA.
Nayef likes this.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by OSSYULYYZ
To my knowledge, there is no NEXUS EoA. There is just GE EoA.
That, too. Whenever I was searching for enrollment on arrival for NEXUS, it only showed results for GE EoA.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 10:43 am

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Welcome to FT. Enrollment on Arrival is only available for Global Entry.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 11:02 am

Thank you all. I'm already enrolled in Nexus. I recently applied for the APEC and got conditionally approved.Next step is to visit an enrollment centre for a signature collection. I tried to setup an appt at the YYZ Enrollment Centre but the earliest availability they have is mid-June. Someone recommended that I instead do it at the enrollment on arrival centre. I've researched everywhere about the YYZ enrollment on arrival and so far I know that it's located on Terminal 1-Booth 18 or 20 but I'm confused because to my best knowledge there aren't any CBP offices in Arrivals.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 11:20 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
I've researched everywhere about the YYZ enrollment on arrival and so far I know that it's located on Terminal 1-Booth 18 or 20 but I'm confused because to my best knowledge there aren't any CBP offices in Arrivals.
That's arrival in the US which is processed at the CBP YYZ preclearance facility while clearing US immigration and customs inspections.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.