Wiki Posts
Search

One day for GE approval?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2016, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
One day for GE approval?

I've been GE for many years now, but my mother never bothers with these things, so I signed her up with all the relevant information. She flies as much as I do at least internationally.

Anyways I signed her up yesterday, and today she's already been conditionally approved? Is this normal fare these days? I remember it took me at least two weeks to get conditional approval back in the day.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 2:01 pm

My wife and I signed up earlier this week and she was conditionally approved the next day and able to schedule her interview. FWIW, there's no message in her GOES inbox so we're not sure where to find the needed "conditional approval notification" and are hoping that the system's working properly.

Edit: And my conditional notification just showed up--three days.

Last edited by chrisi1024; Feb 12, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.