Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Pre-TSA Finally got a KTN number but says "mailing eligibility determination"

Old Nov 24, 2015, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

After a month, i finally got a KTN number assigned.. but at the bottom it says

"ELIGIBILITY DETERMINED
TSA mailed you a letter with information regarding your eligibility determination. If you do not receive this letter within 10 days of receiving this status, please contact the UES Call Center at 1-855-DHS-UES1."

Does that mean they are sending me more info if ill be eligibility? Or is getting the KTN make it official that i have pre-tsa?
Old Nov 25, 2015, 1:04 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Sounds like you did get approved and this is just another level of government bureaucratic paperwork. I'd keep an eye out for that letter anyways.

With GE and Nexus you have to activate your ID card, but as I didn't do TSA preCheck enrollment does the KTN come with a card or any instructions to activate? If not I'd try to use it.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 9:36 am

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
^ OP has been approved since there's a KTN in it.

I've already received my approval letter and the status page continues to show this exact language. No card to activate or even issued for PreCheck. Just enter your KTN into your profiles and update any existing reservations.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.