Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

No Precheck yesterday at BOS Terminal B

Old Oct 30, 2014, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP

Was at Logan yesterday (Wednesday). 4pm, many business travelers, and TSA had all the Precheck lanes shut down. Is this a regular occurrence there?
Old Oct 30, 2014, 3:24 pm

Programs: AA - Plat, HHonors - Diamond, IHG - Plat, Marriott - Gold, National - Exec, Amtrak - Select, NEXUS
What side of B? If you are on the US Airways side, did you go down to the Shuttle check-in? That's where it is on that side, not at the main checkpoint.

Not sure on the other side of B - never cleared there. The entire terminal is now connected airside.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 5:02 pm
Original Poster

I walked the length. There are three security entrances, and all three had their PreCheck lanes closed.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Did you get the little card for expedited security? Or was it full body scanners for everyone?
Old Oct 31, 2014, 8:35 pm
Original Poster

They used a red-ink stamp on my boarding pass that said, "Expedited," and I was able to use the WTMD with other standard "expedited" dispensations, but the feeder line was in the same (long) line as the people going through the scanner, so it saved me no time at all.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.