Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Does the excluded category at CBP's AWT = GE members?

Old Apr 15, 2014, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG

When one runs a query at http://awt.cbp.gov/ one of the categories is "excluded" and the definitions says "The actual number of passengers on flights which arrived in the selected hour who were excluded from wait time reporting. "

Would that only be GE normally? I know for a fact the new APC consoles are included in the timing columns but not sure about others.Would secondaries or deportations also be in the excluded list or is GE not in the excluded and that is only secondaries?

Just curious thanks,
FH

Last edited by FlyingHoustonian; Apr 15, 2014 at 9:21 pm Reason: edit to fix link
Old Apr 16, 2014, 1:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by FlyingHoustonian

Would that only be GE normally? I know for a fact the new APC consoles are included in the timing columns but not sure about others.Would secondaries or deportations also be in the excluded list or is GE not in the excluded and that is only secondaries?

FH
If it includes GE, it seems low. I looked at the last time I returned on an international flight and there were a large number of people using GE. The number excluded seemed much lower during that time period.

Of course, my impression could have been poorly formed because all the GE people hit the machines right off the flight, and then no one dribbled in. We're like that of course.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Originally Posted by drewguy
If it includes GE, it seems low. I looked at the last time I returned on an international flight and there were a large number of people using GE. The number excluded seemed much lower during that time period.

Of course, my impression could have been poorly formed because all the GE people hit the machines right off the flight, and then no one dribbled in. We're like that of course.
I was thinking similar things based on scores of my GE uses.

Some airports only list one or two and they don't have GE so I presume seconds are not being counted but am curious.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.