Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Archived: Processing Timelines for 1st Time GE Applications by US Citizens and LPR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Archived: Processing Timelines for 1st Time GE Applications by US Citizens and LPR

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2015, 1:06 pm

no reply still pending?

i applied first and my husband a few hours later. he got his conditional approval on Saturday, so far I am still pending. Is there anyone I can call or reach out to to find out why My application is hung up? We are both US citizens and have no record or anything that should cause a problem. Thanks in advance for any advise
Old Oct 5, 2015, 1:24 pm

got appointment

no sooner then I posted, the conditional approval came. Have our appointments.
Old Oct 6, 2015, 10:06 am

Applied on 9/26 but still under "Pending Review". Almost 10 days...
Old Oct 6, 2015, 2:35 pm

I applied 9/23/2015, got a conditional approval on 10/5/2015. I tried reserving an appointment before my trip next week and couldn't find one because the only availability was in mid November for LGB/LAX. Luckily, today, I got an appointment for 10/7/2015 at LGB!
Old Oct 7, 2015, 10:27 am

Programs: AA Nothing, Marriott Gold
Applied 9/25/2015 and received my pending approval today (10/7/2015)

Interview scheduled for this Friday in DC. Was just handed travel orders for 12 upcoming trips over the next 6 months so couldn't come at a better time!

Letter says:

Document Required for Interview:
A copy of your Conditional Approval Notification
For Citizenship of UNITED STATES:
Birth Certificate
Passport
For Admissibility:
Passport

Do I need to bring both the passport and birth certificate?
Old Oct 7, 2015, 11:22 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Originally Posted by GoodOmens

Interview scheduled for this Friday in DC. Was just handed travel orders for 12 upcoming trips over the next 6 months so couldn't come at a better time!

Letter says:

Birth Certificate
Passport
For Admissibility:
Passport

You only need your passport.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 2:35 pm

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
Letter says:

Birth Certificate
Passport
For Admissibility:
Passport

Sounds like you listed both of them as proof of citizenship on your application, so I suggest bringing both to be sure. (While the passport alone should be sufficient, do you really want to risk having a problem when they're trying to check all the boxes on the computer for "verified document as listed on application" or whatever?)
Old Oct 7, 2015, 2:40 pm

Has anybody been able to reach the LAX office via phone? It says late cancellations have to be done by contacting the office, but I keep on getting voicemail and appointment is tomorrow. My mom's appointment HD tomorrow around lunch, my dad's appointment is next week. We want to combine appointments.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 12:54 am

Still waiting for card

It appears that people are getting their cards quite quickly after approval, for the few that post their card receipt date.

Is it unusual that we don't have our cards yet following approval on September 21st? I know we don't need them except for land-based entry (e.g. returning from Canada), but I don't know how long to wait before wondering if something has gone wrong.

Approval was at MCO and we received the email approval within 15 minutes of our interview but no sign of actual cards yet.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 9:25 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by SusanDK
It appears that people are getting their cards quite quickly after approval, for the few that post their card receipt date.

Is it unusual that we don't have our cards yet following approval on September 21st? I know we don't need them except for land-based entry (e.g. returning from Canada), but I don't know how long to wait before wondering if something has gone wrong.

Approval was at MCO and we received the email approval within 15 minutes of our interview but no sign of actual cards yet.
I'd say give it a few more days.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 7:40 pm

I got everything done in 7 days from filling application to getting approved(in person interview). It's a pretty straight forward program if you've a clean record you'll be processed pretty quick. I
After I got my conditional approval next day I drove from Kansas city to Chicago(i really need it that bad). If you're quick on things you'll be processed fast.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by danib62
Initially applied: 9/10/15
conditionally approved: 9/21/15
interview in BOS and final approval: 9/30/15

got the approval email while I was walking to my terminal for my departing flight. Had an agent add my brand new KTN to my reservation but didn't get precheck. Probably still too fresh in the system. I'll see if I get it on the flight home tomorrow (10/1/15).
Got my card on 10/5/15... that was fast!
Old Oct 8, 2015, 7:51 pm

Letter says:

Birth Certificate
Passport
For Admissibility:
Passport

Also make sure you bring proof of your current address! If you drivers license address is correct then that's fine but if you've moved since it was issued bring a bill or something with your current address.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 2:35 pm

Anyone know what the wait time for An appt in Tucson is? Just curious since I'm still waiting for approval.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 10:32 pm

If it's anything like earlier in the year when myself and another FTer scheduled interviews there they were pretty much wide open. I ended up taking a day trip there to do mine since Sky Harbor was booked 3-4 weeks in advance at the time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.