Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

LHR-SFO -- British Airways First

LHR-SFO -- British Airways First

Old Nov 29, 2008, 7:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Fantastic report! Great job! Thanks for sharing this.
Old Nov 30, 2008, 6:31 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Great reading and excellent photos! Enjoyed it very much.^

More trip reports are very much enjoyed by all of the FT's, from the very experienced members to the many like myself no doubt who sit for hours and read all the entries.
Old Nov 30, 2008, 6:59 am
Original Poster

@ alpineadventures - thank you, glad you enjoyed and am glad you had a good F experience as well.

@ SFflyer123 - thanks

@ PETER01
- glad you enjoyed the report. I sit and read them all as well
Old Dec 2, 2008, 5:36 am

Programs: British Airways. South African Airways
Seats in First

Hi Eaun

Regards your comments below on seats 5E and 5F, please can you let me know why you changed to 2A and 2K. My wife and I are making our first trip in First on BA (Boeing 747) in June 2009, (JHB/LHR/JHB) and I have booked 5E and 5F.

I would also like to know how I book a cabana in the CCR, as we have a 4 hour layover on the return, on the Milan/LHR/JHB sector.

Really looking forward to this trip in First. Have never travelled BA first, only once got a seat in First on SAA (Atlanta/JHB, back in 2003)

Any other tips for BA First, will be appreciated.
Cheers, Bruce

"We had been given 5E and 5F for the outbound leg but these were quickly changed to 2A and 2K (after much reading here) and for the return I changed our seats to 62J and 62K."
Old Dec 2, 2008, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Bruce, have responded to you by PM.

Where ever you sit you'll enjoy your F trip
Old Nov 2, 2010, 10:41 pm

Programs: UA, AA, VS, SQ, AS
Superbly detailed TR!

Many, many thanks to you for this superbly detailed TR. Though I haven't yet flown BA F-class, and though I've also heard it's been downgraded a bit in quality, I do look dream of one day trying it....

Thanks again!

My apologies for resurrecting this thread..... it was just so great to read that it re-kindled my love for all this FT stuff.....

putongo
Old Apr 12, 2011, 4:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by putongo
My apologies for resurrecting this thread..... it was just so great to read that it re-kindled my love for all this FT stuff.....
Thank you and glad you enjoyed it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.