Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Look Out! It's Aer Lingus! LGW-DUB-BOS 30MAR

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2017, 10:17 am

Programs: Aer Lingus, United, Virgin Atlantic, Qatar
Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
Interesting that EI now seem to be using very plain glassware in TATL J - used to be some lovely cut crystal, which BA now seem to be using in their new CW offer.

Was a few years back now, but I had no problem at all getting into the contract lounge at BHX before doing a -DUB-JFK flight

Its still engraved, but also how many of 'us' let a crystal glass slip into our bags???
Shiv01 likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 9:22 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Some of the pictures aren't loading.

I think I'll avoid EI out of LGW. I've been to that lounge a number of times and never really been impressed.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Hello, sealink

I see you enjoyed the EI embu66eration processes too! Somehow they seem to have mastered 'passive aggressive' to the n-th degree ... "where's your card" sort of thing.

Not done a TATL with them, although it looks very nice, but I'll stick to AA. I find using them a PITA, TBH

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post28179263

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.