A long weekend in Tallinn with Finnair in J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A long weekend in Tallinn with Finnair in J

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2017, 4:53 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL
Another very enjoyable trip report stu1985, I do enjoy reading about your experiences. After trying T3 CX lounge last Friday on our way to JFK, I was immensely impressed. Looking forward to a little weekend jaunt to TLL in May (I think a few of us maybe crashing a private little break...ring any bells KARFA?).
Old Mar 19, 2017, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Mucci de buveur de gin
Originally Posted by Charlie26r
Another very enjoyable trip report stu1985, I do enjoy reading about your experiences. After trying T3 CX lounge last Friday on our way to JFK, I was immensely impressed. Looking forward to a little weekend jaunt to TLL in May (I think a few of us maybe crashing a private little break...ring any bells KARFA?).
Thanks Charlie26r! I can't wait to get back to the CX lounge again. Such a great way to spend a few hours before your flight!
Old Mar 19, 2017, 1:59 pm

Programs: AY Gold
Thanks for the TR!

Finnair is adding A350 flights to LHR from 5x weekly to daily, from the end of this month.

The glassware they use in J is called Ultima Thule, first designed for their New York route in 1968. The glasses are available in Finnair's web store and in bigger stores in Finland, seem to be back in fashion again.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 4:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Andaman
Thanks for the TR!

Finnair is adding A350 flights to LHR from 5x weekly to daily, from the end of this month.

The glassware they use in J is called Ultima Thule, first designed for their New York route in 1968. The glasses are available in Finnair's web store and in bigger stores in Finland, seem to be back in fashion again.
Thanks Andaman! Nice to know that you can grab the A350 each day from LHR pretty soon
Old Mar 23, 2017, 9:35 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Miles and Smiles, Hhonors, ICHotels
Originally Posted by Andaman
Oh wow!! I have not thought of looking on their website. Now I know the name of the design and background, I can have a subtle brag to the odd guest every now and then.
Old Jun 25, 2017, 12:00 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Very well done, as per, and gives me confidence for my upcoming trip following all the "why the hell are you going to Estonia?" questions I've been getting. Unfortunately will be in CE and not on Finnair...
Old Jun 26, 2017, 11:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lostinlondon
Very well done, as per, and gives me confidence for my upcoming trip following all the "why the hell are you going to Estonia?" questions I've been getting. Unfortunately will be in CE and not on Finnair...
Thanks for reading lostinlondon. Hope you enjoy your trip to Tallinn when the time comes...... even though you'll be on BA!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.