British Airways Club World LHR-AUH - VLOG Style Trip Report

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2017, 2:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card

This is not a conventional trip report - it's part of my VLOG series.

Still, I'm pleased with it and I think it gives a flavour for what BA Club World is like.

Sorry for lack of external shots - I couldn't get a window seat.
Old Mar 6, 2017, 5:08 am

Programs: Amex Centurion, B.A. Silver, Virgin Atlantic Gold, C.X. Diamond
Smile

I quite enjoyed that! "I'm more of an Easyjet man now"- Well after BA introduced BoB services, I think more and more people will be. "Airplane food is usually crap"- Haha I can concur with that EDI-traveller!

Enjoy AUH!

Best, LL

Last edited by louislitt; Mar 6, 2017 at 3:53 pm
Old Mar 7, 2017, 7:33 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Thanks for posting & reminding me why I will never fly BA’s Club World. Good god, can’t BA do any better than that?! That table set up & the presentation of the food looked really dreadful. Pleased for you that it tasted better than it looked!

(btw - the “music” soundtrack was )
Old Mar 7, 2017, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Originally Posted by NoY
Thanks for posting & reminding me why I will never fly BA’s Club World. Good god, can’t BA do any better than that?! That table set up & the presentation of the food looked really dreadful. Pleased for you that it tasted better than it looked!

(btw - the “music” soundtrack was )
The main course was a sight on the plate but tasted fine.

My musical tastes range from rock which I grew up with, 80s New Romantics which I went to university with, to dance and UK Hardcore from my fitness classes - so I can understand the
Old Mar 7, 2017, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Thanks edi-traveller. Loved your video, the music and your sense of humour. ^
Old Mar 7, 2017, 9:17 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by edi-traveller
The main course was a sight on the plate but tasted fine.

My musical tastes range from rock which I grew up with, 80s New Romantics which I went to university with, to dance and UK Hardcore from my fitness classes - so I can understand the
LOL - again, thanks for the post - most entertaining ^
Old Mar 9, 2017, 7:33 am

Programs: HiltonH. Gold Starwood Gold BA BLUES! Mucci.
Great fun... .. enjoyed it!!!
Old Mar 9, 2017, 8:42 am

Programs: *A Gold; OW Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Hyatt GoldPassport Platinum; Accor Silver
Thanks for sharing - I enjoyed it!

Re the food presentation, I still can't understand how BA gets away with serving a bag of nuts with a pre-dinner drink and then pops a chocolate, cheese and the dessert on the same tray as the starter? Clearly, the airline is too cheap and lazy to serve warmed nuts (à la UA and AA) and then come round with desserts and cheese later after the main meal.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 4:53 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Nicely done. Different as more down to earth.

Video only appeared for me today so couldn't see what the previous comments were going on about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.