Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Madrid to Budapest on December, 24th - RYANAIR Experience

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2017, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Madrid to Budapest on December, 24th - RYANAIR Experience

I share with you another trip report: today flying from Madrid to Budapest with Ryanair.

Today we fly from MADRID to BUDAPEST with Ryanair on December, 24th.

It was a long time since the last time that I flew with Ryanair (apart from the SCQ-MAD-SCQ route) and I already wanted to do it again. Perhaps because of the "nostalgia" of the time in which every 3 weeks I flew with them to Bratislava, perhaps because I really enjoy flying with them. The fact is that it had been several weeks waiting for the moment.

Early-morning flights have the advantage that you arrive at your destination and you have the whole day there. The downside is obvious: you're very tired at that hours. So far the vision of a "normal" person. But for me, without a doubt, the best thing about those early-morning flights is to see the awesome sunrises that take place at 36,000 ft. altitude. And this was no less. One of the best I've ever enjoyed on board a plane.

In the video I show you almost all the things (catering included) that you can purchase on board and also with their respective prices.

Space between seats on "premmium rows" (2 to 5 and 32-33) is actually very good, with a seat pitch between 32" and 34" (info. by SeatGuru).

When we arrived in Budapest the temperature was around -10ºC so everything was frozen. We used reverses until we were off the runway. Even in a taxiway they were used again to stop.

The flight lasted close to the 3 hours that I compress here in 12 minutes.

I hope you enjoy he trip report and wish you a great Sunday!

TRIP REPORT:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.