5th Freedom Route: Singapore - Hong Kong United Business Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5th Freedom Route: Singapore - Hong Kong United Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2017, 11:41 am

Programs: VA, SQ, IHG, HH,ALL, Europcar
Well I have noticed that flights to the USA from SYD (my home airport) have additional screening, so not sure why it appears that Australia and Asian airports have a different process.

This world is all about choice, I guess if you find the security process a pain in the ... - you could limit your travels to avoid those airports.

I am sure if you addressed your concerns to the Singapore Government, they would be happy to answer your concerns.

I know that on a recent trip ZRH was the only airport that required ipads to be screened seperately. A pair of nail scissors that we thought we had lost got picked up in SIN and was taken from us. I had some issues with the civility of the Swiss screeners and I mentioned this in my complaint. ZRH said that they did not screen for nail scissors but SATS at SIN did, I found that a little weird as we flew on SQ from ZRH to SIN and then on SQ from SIN to SYD.

They say travel widens the mind - sometimes there are little discrepencies that just leave you shaking your head in confusion.

This makes our lives
much richer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.