Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

BA in Club World to the Western Cape

BA in Club World to the Western Cape

Old Apr 29, 2017, 4:17 pm

Thanks T8191 fOR a great trip report. Mrs. jmj9905 and I are heading there for the first time in Sept. Your tr will be very helpful.
Old Apr 30, 2017, 1:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by jmj9905
Thanks T8191 fOR a great trip report. Mrs. jmj9905 and I are heading there for the first time in Sept. Your tr will be very helpful.
Glad to have been of use, Sir

What's your routing? IAD-LHR-CPT? Or something more exciting?
Old May 20, 2017, 3:21 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club
[QUOTE=T8191;27873624]Oh, I suppose I should mention that last month I found some BA redemption seats for December 2017, so we're going again!!

Great report, thanks, and so glad to see you're going again, T8191! I and my rather reluctant OH will be in SA for three weeks in October - first time in First (outbound from LHR) and first time in SA. Cape Town, Franschoek, bit of Garden Route, the Battlefields, a three day Kruger safari and a final day in Jo'burg to see Soweto and remember all that protesting I did in my youth! I hope we'll not be too exhausted to report back on our return!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.