Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Live from United Polaris

Live from United Polaris

Old Dec 1, 2016, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Bonvoy Ambassador
Live from United Polaris

I'm experiencing United's new Polaris business class service today Dec 1. I will be in United's PolarisFirst class on Dec 3. There was nothing at all at the airport which I was suprised. When I got on the airplane I was very impressed. 2 pillows, 2 blankets and a first to fly Polaris polar bear. Champagne and chocolates came shortly thereafter.

I'll be posting pictures as the service progresses . If anyone has any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by chgodrew
I'm experiencing United's new Polaris business class service today Dec 1. I will be in United's PolarisFirst class on Dec 3. There was nothing at all at the airport which I was suprised. When I got on the airplane I was very impressed. 2 pillows, 2 blankets and a first to fly Polaris polar bear. Champagne and chocolates came shortly thereafter.

I'll be posting pictures as the service progresses . If anyone has any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Trying out how best to post pics. In the mean time you can see pics on instagram droundtheworld
Old Dec 1, 2016, 2:25 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
This thread was cross posted in the UA forum and has been closed. If anyone is interested in following OP's trip or the launch of Polaris you can follow that conversation here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...right-now.html

Madone59

Moderator: Trip Reports

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.