Reload this Page >

Two July Weeks in Thailand (without the kids!) in CX F and JL F

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Two July Weeks in Thailand (without the kids!) in CX F and JL F

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2016, 8:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP (probably nothing w/ AA next year :)), Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Thanks for posting. Great TR, and seemed like an awesome trip! Glad you got to switch to JL on the return. Conrad Samui also looked great.

Like I said, we may be doing a very similar itinerary soon.

How was flying in and out of BKK so many times in that short span, would you do that a little differently on a vacation like that or was it not a problem?
Old Jul 30, 2016, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Elite Gold
Thank you. The only time I could have avoided a visit to BKK was the nonstop from Chiang Mai to Samui. I chose to save some money with the indirect flight. I only lost a little over an hour because of it. The other times was unavoidable.
Old Jul 30, 2016, 10:14 pm

Love Thailand! Thanks for the report.

One your photos you posted as you were leaving LAX reminds me of a photo I took when I arrived in LAX back in May.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/26708107-post5.html

In the last photo here.
Old Jul 31, 2016, 1:34 am

Location: Naas at the weekend and FRA during the working week
Programs: EI Aer Club Concierge , BAEC Silver, Tesco clubcard
Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed reading it.
Old Jul 31, 2016, 7:46 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, IHG Gold, HH Silver
Great photos! I'd love to visit Thailand sometime.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 12:01 am

Great Report! Glad you got to Amphawa which is a bit off the beaten track. I've also been there a couple of times; one trip it was a Wednesday and it was basically shut. If you want a throw back check out the pictures on my blog.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Elite Gold
Originally Posted by SQTraveller
Great Report! Glad you got to Amphawa which is a bit off the beaten track. I've also been there a couple of times; one trip it was a Wednesday and it was basically shut. If you want a throw back check out the pictures on my blog.
Thank you. I enjoyed your pictures. It was nice to what the market looked like with activity.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.