Wiki Posts
Search

BA Lounge Review - Dubai T1

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2016, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC: Gold, HiltonHonours: Gold
BA Lounge Review - Dubai T1

A quick stop into the BA lounge in DXB. I wasnt overly impressed by it, especially due to it's small size! i expected more, maybe thats why i was dissapointed! based on my scale, i'd give it 57% - The lack of personal space, poor food options and any outside view really impacts the score of this lounge.

<link removed>

has anyone else been since the refurb?

Last edited by matthandy; Apr 30, 2016 at 11:18 am Reason: Remove non-conforming blog link
Old Apr 30, 2016, 9:48 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Originally Posted by ChrisTheZulu
i'd give it 57%
That's really quite a specific score!

I passed through a couple of weeks ago. Much much too small for a Super Hi J 747 with a full load of 86 in CW plus all the status pax of which presumably there are many on a DXB. Flight was delayed but by T-3hrs to the new departure time it was absolutely heaving, not a seat to be had anywhere, hand luggage stacked up in the main corridor area as no space to put it around the seats, people standing around milling about in the food area as nowhere else to go.

I think 57% is a bit generous.

As this isn't a trip report perhaps it should head off to the BA forum?
Old Apr 30, 2016, 11:17 am

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Unfortunately this is neither a TR nor does it comply with the rules regarding the posting of links to external blogs. Therefore, this thread has been closed.

matthandy
Moderator: Trip Reports

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.