Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qatar airways business class CPH - DOH.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2016, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Qatar airways business class CPH - DOH.

Qatar airways really does live up to their 5-star service. I depatured from Copenhagen airport 3/3 2016 and spent an hour in Aspire lounge at CPH. The lounge is very simple and offers only drinks and sandwiches. I was a bit disappointed but all the other lounges in CPH aren't much better.

The flight was absolutely full. Some people got uppgrade and even business class ended up full. Even though business was full I haft to give QR crew a lot of creed for good service onboard the Dreamliner. compared to Cathay business which I flew with in November 2015 from Hong Kong to Zurich I experienced QR at least as good as Cathay Pacific, if not better.

Qatar's layout in business 1-2-1 on the Dreamliner is wonderful and very spacious. The entertainment system can improve with more famous new movies. I personally think that the entertainment control, which is with an touch screen, responds slow sometimes and is difficult to use.. And I am only 21.

Looking forward to my flight back from BKK - DOH - CPH in business with Qatar next week. I will post an more specific review of the business class on Qatar airways then.

Last edited by Nickmorgan; Mar 4, 2016 at 9:56 am
Old Mar 4, 2016, 12:00 pm
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
Hi Nickmorgan,

Welcome to the Europe forum and Flyertalk! As the subject matter is more of a review of Qatar Airways (including its ground services) than the destination, and you're planning on posting a more detailed review later, I'm going to move this over to the Trip Reports forum.

Please continue to follow this topic in Trip Reports.

stut
Europe Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.