Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Pearl Harbor, The First Lady of Waikiki & Wailea Hawaii via Alaska First Class (AS F)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pearl Harbor, The First Lady of Waikiki & Wailea Hawaii via Alaska First Class (AS F)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2016, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Looking forward to it! I had a great time in Cape Town last September, only regrets were 1) not having long enough, and 2) not buying an extra suitcase to cart wine back with me.

If you're curious and didn't see when I posted it, I wrote up my time in SA here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...-via-ey-y.html
Great trip report krazykanuck. . . I agree with you. There is never enough time in Cape Town to see it all. Every time we go, 7 days does not seem to be enough! Ha Ha.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.