Reload this Page >

AirAsia to Langkawi, Meals while Landing! What an Experience plus Langkawi

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AirAsia to Langkawi, Meals while Landing! What an Experience plus Langkawi

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2016, 3:23 pm

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA
Originally Posted by DreamTrip
Your video and pictures of Saudis are offensive. Just because their culture is different than yours does not allow you to expose them like that. Would you videotape a random person in shorts and t-shirt getting on a boat?
I dont think he was giving any opinions, just some descriptions.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 9:29 am

When I still had my food in tow during a SQ flight into SGN on descend, the staff quickly rushed everyone and collected their trays.

Food was delayed due to turbulence in that case.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 9:30 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
I'm doing a similar trip soon.

Dxb sin EK first, staying at the MO Singapore then to the Datai (beach villa for 5 nights) then another night in Singapore. We have to get air Asia too - was it ok?
Old Apr 8, 2016, 1:48 am

Programs: eurobonus, flying blue, a club, hilton hhonors
Originally Posted by GodAtum
I dont think he was giving any opinions, just some descriptions.
I have to agree that posting a video of the Saudis was a bit offensive; as it's almost like they're treated as a sight. I don't think it would be appropriate to film hasidic jews walking about; for instance. IMHO, the video should not be be part of what is elsewise a great TR.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 10:20 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by DreamTrip
Your video and pictures of Saudis are offensive. Just because their culture is different than yours does not allow you to expose them like that. Would you videotape a random person in shorts and t-shirt getting on a boat?
In my opinion is offensive to Saudi women to be forced to cover themselves like that. It's derogatory.

What about that guy in tshirt and shorts walking with that woman? Why the hell he is so undressed but "his property" needs to be covered up and suffer?
Old Apr 11, 2016, 12:51 am

Programs: Liftime Titanium Elite Marriott
Thank you for this post. I will try The Loaf for sure. I even enjoyed the Saudis.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 11:37 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
First time ever I've heard about meals being served during landing. Would ever happen on a US carrier.
Old Apr 17, 2016, 10:54 pm

Programs: AH Platinum, Hh Diamond, BW Diamond

Its Interpol slogan to fight the crime..Indonesian police wear polo shirt with the slogan, which easily faked. There is a news that a girl being cheated for money by fake police wearing those slogan shirt
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:42 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by iluvcruising2
We fly AirAsia from Singapore to Langkawi, Malaysia.
Thanks for your trip report ^

Mrs Willie & I are flying this route SIN-LGK on Air Asia in late November. Mrs Willie & I will then spend some time at the Andaman Resort.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 2:38 pm

Programs: AF Plat Ultimate, BA GGL, MS Elite
Thanks for the lovely pics. My wife pushes me to fly to Langkawi. We love to eat street food.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.