Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

BA’s Old Club Europe for One Final Time (?) - Bologna and Florence (w/pics)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA’s Old Club Europe for One Final Time (?) - Bologna and Florence (w/pics)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2016, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Thank you all for your comments!

Originally Posted by mike&co
how was your daytime temp ?
It hovered around the 15 degree mark which was very pleasant.

Originally Posted by MickV
Where did you eat in Bologna?
I can't recall the name of the restaurant we ate at on our first night. On our second night we were tired after our day trip to Florence so indulged in in-room dining (after a nice lunch in Florence) and went to the bar for a light bite on our third night. Probably didn't take advantage of Bologna's cuisine as much as we could have!

Originally Posted by andset1191
what camera did you use?
I use a Canon PowerShot S120. All pictures are completely un-edited, and uploaded to Flickr before linking here.

Originally Posted by Can I help you
Genius1, do you have one pair of shoes, or just only like the one type as I have never seen you wearing any other shoes?
I do have a particular pair that I like to wear when travelling, which feature in a lot of my reports. The pair featured here are of 2012 vintage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.