Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

High School Is Over: Delta First Class, 757-200s of DL/NW+Hampton Inn FLL✈DTW✈SLC✈PDX

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

High School Is Over: Delta First Class, 757-200s of DL/NW+Hampton Inn FLL✈DTW✈SLC✈PDX

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2015, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IAMAW Local 368/HAL 2 Star Mariner
Originally Posted by dimramon
Also, when you say that Yahoo is your data mirror... what is it a mirror of? Perhaps you mean that you use Yahoo as your main repository.
The mirror of the unedited raw files being stored locally on several WD hard drives. All 69,000 of them.

As far as my photography advice, you're free to disagree, but I find my methods produce great photos, so I stick with them.

-LPDAL
Old Sep 1, 2015, 2:02 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, MileagePlus, Marriott Rewards
Awesome TR as usual.

LPDAL, I hope you're archiving these TRs for posterity, either by printing them out or through some other means...30 years from now you'll be grateful to have all of that information at hand. I wish I had recorded even basic information from flights I took when I was younger!!
Old Sep 1, 2015, 9:27 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles Gold Card holder, JetBlue Trueblue, HiltonHonors, Hertz #1 Club Gold
LPDAL, I love your trip reports as you make me feel like I am there and this TR is no exception. I loved all of your pictures and the detail you incorporate into every flight, like the different types of aircraft you saw as well as the history of everything. I loved that the Delta FAs recognized your trip reports and I have to admit, that is quite an honor as you clearly know how to make the most of your experiences. Thank you again for the TR and wishing you all of the best!
Old Sep 2, 2015, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Thank you both for commenting! ^

Originally Posted by heraclitus
Awesome TR as usual.

LPDAL, I hope you're archiving these TRs for posterity, either by printing them out or through some other means...30 years from now you'll be grateful to have all of that information at hand. I wish I had recorded even basic information from flights I took when I was younger!!
Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, I do archive them in a binder.

Originally Posted by WolfieG
LPDAL, I love your trip reports as you make me feel like I am there and this TR is no exception. I loved all of your pictures and the detail you incorporate into every flight, like the different types of aircraft you saw as well as the history of everything. I loved that the Delta FAs recognized your trip reports and I have to admit, that is quite an honor as you clearly know how to make the most of your experiences. Thank you again for the TR and wishing you all of the best!
Thanks, Wolfie! Receiving a hand written thank you note and recognition was very heartwarming to me!!

-LPDAL
Old Sep 8, 2015, 3:34 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles Gold Card holder, JetBlue Trueblue, HiltonHonors, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Originally Posted by LPDAL
Thank you both for commenting! ^

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, I do archive them in a binder.

Thanks, Wolfie! Receiving a hand written thank you note and recognition was very heartwarming to me!!

-LPDAL
You're welcome LPDAL! Always a pleasure to read your reports and I would definitely save that hand written thank you note, as it is not only heartwarming but a testament to your trip reporting! Keep it up!
Old Sep 10, 2015, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

I've got a very exciting announcement, but first I must reference a quote from American Eagle First Class with the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island Oceanfront Resort | Trip Reports Forum | FlyerTalk;

Originally Posted by LPDAL

Being marshaled into our stand just as the sun begins to set on MIA, I'll be standing there doing that soon!!! Can't wait to join the crew!
Several months later, I am now part of the Envoy Air ramp crew. Yep, I'm a ramp agent. I was #3 out of the 6 people they hired out of 12 total candidates, and am starting in about a month. I have never been so excited to start working!

I want to thank everyone for their support thus far!!!

-LPDAL
Old Sep 19, 2015, 7:12 pm

Programs: A3 Silver
Nicely done report! You have gotten a lot better at mixing the story telling with the photos, it flows quite nicely. You have a knack for putting just the right amount of text in with your photos. Sorry for the late reply - was traveling and haven't caught up with FT much lately.
Old Sep 20, 2015, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by montezume
Nicely done report! You have gotten a lot better at mixing the story telling with the photos, it flows quite nicely. You have a knack for putting just the right amount of text in with your photos. Sorry for the late reply - was traveling and haven't caught up with FT much lately.
Thank you, Montezume!

I start at MQ in only a few weeks!!! ^^^

-LPDAL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.