Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Sun, Snow and Sushi - One Week, OneWorld F Round The World (BA F, AA F, JL F-J-Y)

Sun, Snow and Sushi - One Week, OneWorld F Round The World (BA F, AA F, JL F-J-Y)

Old Feb 6, 2016, 3:05 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA Gold
ahh, i wish i saw this trip report earlier, we actually did a very similar trip to niseko this January. I can't believe you were able to get the hilton for so cheap! We stayed there and in hirafu and paid close to 400-600 USD per night. I think the secret of niseko is out, but the snow is still amazing. You have some amazing shots!

I'm surprised the JAL first wasnt up to par, I was only able to find J availability, and thought the ex-LAX food was pretty good!

I'm glad you liked animal. Jon and Vinny (the chefs/owners) have opened a few more restos in LA since then.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 9:01 pm

Great great report!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.