Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

flight from EWR to ATL in first class with delta

flight from EWR to ATL in first class with delta

Old Jul 27, 2015, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

Red face flight from EWR to ATL in first class with delta

Hello i will be flying in september in a md-88 and i would be flying in morning and i would like to know a little... if anyone has traveled in this route at this time i would like to know if this planes have good legroom and how is the meal service...if anyone could send some pictures i would really appreciate it .
Old Jul 27, 2015, 9:29 pm

Programs: UA Gold; AA; Amtrak Select Plus;HH Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!
Originally Posted by luist76
Hello i will be flying in september in a md-88 and i would be flying in morning and i would like to know a little... if anyone has traveled in this route at this time i would like to know if this planes have good legroom and how is the meal service...if anyone could send some pictures i would really appreciate it .
You have posted this in the wrong forum. You should post in the delta airlines forum. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-skymiles-665/

You can request a moderator to move your question over to that forum by clicking on the red triangle at the bottom left corner of your post.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 11:32 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
As the OP has already posted in the Delta forum and this is not a trip report I shall close this thread.

Moomba
Moderator: Trip Reports

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.