Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

All the way to Japan for 2 concerts? Sure, why not! AC C/Y

Old May 30, 2015, 1:49 am

Programs: DL Gold, CO Silver
I've based quite a few trips Europe to US around concerts by my favourite singer -last one was a multistop LON BWI PHX YVR LON so I don't see anything wrong with your trip . It's a great excuse to visit new places and have some fun (and if you can use miles for it or make it a mileage run all the better )

I've always found the fan community the best place to get tickets-and I've met some really nice people that way as well as getting better value for tickets than an agency.

Really enjoyed your report and loved your photos -Thanks for a fun and informative trip report.
Old May 31, 2015, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak

Great TR - bummer on the final flight getting cancelled. Very fun to travel for the concert. Btw what happened with GE - did you have to get the card stamped by immigration or were you allowed through? I thought the point of GE kiosk was to avoid the immigration queue!
Old May 31, 2015, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: most of them
The GE kiosks are located next to the immigration lines. For some reason they required that an officer at the immigration desk stamp it before I could go to the exit and hand it to the officer there. No idea why. But basically they just take the GE people next, sort of like how checkin agents will take anyone from the F or C line ahead of the people waiting in the general line.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.