Wiki Posts
Search

American Airlines, KORD-ZBAA, Flagship First Class

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2014, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

American Airlines, KORD-ZBAA, Flagship First Class

Hello FlyerTalk,

This is my first post. I enjoy reading the FlyerTalk trip reports. If I'm using the index and the search function correctly, it looks like there haven't been too many postings about KORD-ZBAA (ORD-PEK), Flagship First Class, on American Airlines' 777-200.

I just got back and I took a good number of photos on the way, and I'd be happy to share if it would be useful. On the other hand, if it's an old, tired subject, let me know and I won't waste everyone's pixels.

Thanks,

--PD
Old Apr 22, 2014, 7:03 pm

I think it would be a very welcome addition!
Old Apr 22, 2014, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Okay, I'll do it.

132 views so far, and one person who is in favor of a trip report. That convinces me, I'll do it! I'll post a new thread with the report... This one can be safely ignored from here on out. :-)
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP, JL JGC, Hyatt Glob
I would definitely read it!
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by prolixindec
132 views so far, and one person who is in favor of a trip report. That convinces me, I'll do it! I'll post a new thread with the report... This one can be safely ignored from here on out. :-)
I'd post in this thread for simplicity.... and maybe use the common airport codes.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

..... Many unsuccessful tests, please ignore....

Last edited by prolixindec; Apr 22, 2014 at 11:33 pm
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Yes, please post your TR with lots of pics. We like pics.
And welcome to FT.

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
I'd post in this thread for simplicity.... and maybe use the common airport codes.
+1

Doubt many people know what/where ZBAA is, and forget the K.
Something like "ORD-PEK on AA 777-200 Flagship First with lots of pics" would be my recommendation.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the help. Sorry about the "K" and the "ZBAA." I'm a former airline pilot and old habits die hard. Meanwhile, I can't seem to get photo links from flickr to embed in my post. Since I can't see the pictures, I'm assuming nobody else can, either? I just see blue squares. (I see other people's pictures when I look at their trip reports.)

Last edited by prolixindec; Apr 22, 2014 at 11:38 pm
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Hang on... Ignore this please.

Last edited by prolixindec; Apr 22, 2014 at 11:00 pm
Old Apr 22, 2014, 11:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by prolixindec
Thanks for the help. Sorry about the "K" and the "ZBAA." I'm a former airline pilot and old habits die hard. Meanwhile, I can't seem to get photo links from flickr to embed in my post. See my failures above. Since I can't see the pictures, I'm assuming nobody else can, either? I just see blue squares. (I see other people's pictures when I look at their trip reports.)
I used to use flickr and those links look odd... And each is different format. Try posting a simple URL link to a few photos. Once those work and you can click thru to a pic, then change the URL to IMG.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 11:29 pm
Original Poster

Got it. The problem was assigning a Creative Commons license to the album in Flickr. Not exactly intuitive, but it's done now. Please disregard this thread. I'm following the advice above and reposting with a better title. Sorry if you've read this far.

Last edited by prolixindec; Apr 23, 2014 at 12:00 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.