Reload this Page >

Japan Airlines Sky Suite Business Class (777-300ER) – Haneda to Heathrow

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Japan Airlines Sky Suite Business Class (777-300ER) – Haneda to Heathrow

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2014, 3:16 pm

Lovely photos especially of the food. I flew them recently between Germany and Japan and even in Y class was very impressed with the meals and service.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by roastpuff
How was the cabin temperature? People often complain of being too hot.
I wouldn't say I felt hot. Maybe a little on the warm side, but nothing I would complain about.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by inflightfeeder
Lovely photos especially of the food. I flew them recently between Germany and Japan and even in Y class was very impressed with the meals and service.
Yeah they do a good job in Y as well. One of the things I really like about JAL is they make an effort in every cabin.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by bombayhog
I wouldn't say I felt hot. Maybe a little on the warm side, but nothing I would complain about.
Great trip report! I just flew this on March 30 NRT-LAX and everything you said was spot on! It was my first time in Business Class and loved it. Hope it didn't set the bar too high for others that I'm hoping to try in the future...I have BR and SG planned this December.

In regards to the temperature, I must admit that it was on the warm side for me, while my girlfriend def felt that it was hot.
Old Apr 20, 2014, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nsmn4945
Great trip report! I just flew this on March 30 NRT-LAX and everything you said was spot on! It was my first time in Business Class and loved it. Hope it didn't set the bar too high for others that I'm hoping to try in the future...I have BR and SG planned this December.

In regards to the temperature, I must admit that it was on the warm side for me, while my girlfriend def felt that it was hot.
Thanks a lot! BR is one I'm dying to try out. Hope to do so as well before too long. Let me know how you find it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.