Search

$161 to Rarotonga.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2014, 6:31 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, KrisFlyer Elite Gold
thanks so much!

now i must go
Old Apr 24, 2014, 5:15 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...
Smile

Thank you for the trip report!
All your photos are great, but that one of the terminal as you're coming out of the lounge is absolutely jaw-dropping! The top of the airplane and that amazing sky.... WOW!
^
Old Apr 24, 2014, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold, Hyatt & Hilton Diamond.
Originally Posted by Paella747
Thank you for the trip report!
All your photos are great, but that one of the terminal as you're coming out of the lounge is absolutely jaw-dropping! The top of the airplane and that amazing sky.... WOW!
^
Thank you for reading Paella747! I captured all pics using my Iphone so I was really surprised at how good they all turned out!

It was such an amazing sunset and scenery that caused me to stand and stare! I quickly snapped a shot and would of stood there but we had to get to our gate!

Originally Posted by sriegert
thanks so much!

now i must go
Thanks Sriegert, if you can then please visit Raro! it will blow you away!
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:58 am

Thanks for the report

Thanks for the great report. It looks like a wonderful trip to a really beautiful destination. I've done a lot of reading about that part of the world, but I've never been. Someday, I hope!
Old Apr 26, 2014, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by prolixindec
Thanks for the great report. It looks like a wonderful trip to a really beautiful destination. I've done a lot of reading about that part of the world, but I've never been. Someday, I hope!
It's a weird feeling when you think about the location of Rarotonga which is smack bang in the middle of the ocean!

Once on the island though, island time takes over and you have no need to check your watch like you would keep track of time at home, it was like slow motion time that went by really quick!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.