Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

A Tale of Two Cities (AA New 77W J and Old J, AF J, BA Y, IB Y)

A Tale of Two Cities (AA New 77W J and Old J, AF J, BA Y, IB Y)

Old Apr 21, 2014, 9:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by happymom2008
Beautiful trip report. Your photos of Paris are tres chic! My high school French is pretty bad I'm afraid.
Thanks, happymom2008!
Old May 28, 2014, 7:57 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Excellent report, I'm very glad you finished it as I enjoyed reading it. A nice blend of pictures (well taken ones I might add) and text. I also enjoyed your enthusiasm.

If I can make one correction though, I think the ship you saw was the HMS Belfast not Westminster. I went on it during my last visit to London and it's a lot of fun, definitely worth seeing next time you come back.
Old May 29, 2014, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CMK10
Excellent report, I'm very glad you finished it as I enjoyed reading it. A nice blend of pictures (well taken ones I might add) and text. I also enjoyed your enthusiasm.

If I can make one correction though, I think the ship you saw was the HMS Belfast not Westminster. I went on it during my last visit to London and it's a lot of fun, definitely worth seeing next time you come back.
Thanks, [b]CMK10]/b]. And duly noted on the Westminster faux pas. I blame this on my friend as I was relying on her for information. And to think UK just made her a PR...
Old May 29, 2014, 7:13 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by dat4life
Thanks, [b]CMK10]/b]. And duly noted on the Westminster faux pas. I blame this on my friend as I was relying on her for information. And to think UK just made her a PR...
Well remember what Ronald Reagan said..."trust, but verify". Here's some history on the ship: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Belfast
Old May 29, 2014, 8:40 am

Programs: SPG Gold
Great report and pics. I'll be hitting Paris and London this summer. Excited!
Old May 30, 2014, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bentrmpt
Great report and pics. I'll be hitting Paris and London this summer. Excited!
Thank you for reading, bentrmpt. You definitely enjoy your trip!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.