Go Back   > >
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10, 14, 8:26 am   #31
  
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Francisco, California
Programs: A3 *G, TK*G, CX SL, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton HHonors Gold
Posts: 293
Here are the ones I have done

ANA Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(NH 007 C)
NH 7, SFO – NRT, May 2012 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post18395601
NH 7, SFO – NRT, May 2013 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post20790149

Asiana Airlines Boeing 747-400 Business Class
(NH 007 C)
OZ 105, NRT – ICN, May 2012 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post18395603
OZ 105, NRT – ICN, May 2013 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post20802355

Singapore Airlines Airbus A330-300 Business Class
(SQ 603 C)
SQ 603, ICN – SIN, May 2012 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post18395607
SQ 603, ICN – SIN, May 2013 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post20852187

Singapore Airlines Boeing 777-200ER Business Class
(SQ 890 C)
SQ 890, SIN – HKG, May 2012 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post18395609

Singapore Airlines Airbus A330-300 Business Class
(SQ 860 C)
SQ 860, SIN – HKG, May 2013 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post20973258
btang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 8:26 am   #32
  
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Left
Programs: FT
Posts: 7,285
Air Canada Embraer 175 Economy Class
(AC E75)
AC 718, YYZ LGA, July 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-LGA About a 24 hour business trip - AC Y - Photos; Plaza Lounge and Yankees Game


Air Canada Embraer 190 Economy Class
(AC E91)
AC 721, LGA YYZ, July 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-LGA About a 24 hour business trip - AC Y - Photos; Plaza Lounge and Yankees Game

Air Canada Boeing 777-300ER (non HD) Business Class
(AC 77W)
AC 872, YYZ FRA, August 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-FRA-GOT-FRA-YYZ in J on AC/LH a few trains, some old rock carvings and good times

Lufthansa Boeing 737-500 Business Class
(LH 735)
AC 9103, FRA GOT, August 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-FRA-GOT-FRA-YYZ in J on AC/LH a few trains, some old rock carvings and good times

Lufthansa Boeing 737-500 Business Class
(LH 735)
AC 9086, GOT FRA, August 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-FRA-GOT-FRA-YYZ in J on AC/LH a few trains, some old rock carvings and good times

Air Canada Boeing 777-300ER (non HD) Business Class
(AC 77W)
AC 873, FRA YYZ, August 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-FRA-GOT-FRA-YYZ in J on AC/LH a few trains, some old rock carvings and good times
mkjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 8:38 am   #33
  
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Left
Programs: FT
Posts: 7,285
Lufthansa Boeing 747-800i Business Class
(LH 748i)
LH 754, FRA BLR, October 2012 by mkjr
LH J - New 747-8 Upper Deck - YYZ-FRA-BLR-MAA-COK-DEL-FRA-YYZ

Air India Airbus A321 Business Class
(AI A321)
AI 466, COK DEL,
LH J - New 747-8 Upper Deck - YYZ-FRA-BLR-MAA-COK-DEL-FRA-YYZ

Lufthansa Boeing 747-800i Business Class
(LH 748i)
LH 761, DEL FRA, October 2012 by mkjr
LH J - New 747-8 Upper Deck - YYZ-FRA-BLR-MAA-COK-DEL-FRA-YYZ
mkjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 8:42 am   #34
  
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Left
Programs: FT
Posts: 7,285
Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(CX 77D)
CX 827, YYZ HKG, March 2012 by mkjr
YYZ-HKG-YYZ J - New 77G and 77D Mini Cabins - Misc HKG

Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(CX 77G)
CX 826, HKG YYZ, March 2012 by mkjr
YYZ-HKG-YYZ J - New 77G and 77D Mini Cabins - Misc HKG
mkjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 8:57 am   #35
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: HKG
Programs: AA EXP 1MM, AS MVP 75K, JL Emerald, A3 *G, Hyatt Diamond, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by btang View Post
Here are the ones I have done

ANA Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(NH 007 C)
NH 7, SFO NRT, May 2012 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post18395601
NH 7, SFO NRT, May 2013 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post20790149

Asiana Airlines Boeing 747-400 Business Class
(NH 007 C)
OZ 105, NRT ICN, May 2012 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post18395603
OZ 105, NRT ICN, May 2013 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post20802355

Singapore Airlines Airbus A330-300 Business Class
(SQ 603 C)
SQ 603, ICN SIN, May 2012 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post18395607
SQ 603, ICN SIN, May 2013 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post20852187

Singapore Airlines Boeing 777-200ER Business Class
(SQ 890 C)
SQ 890, SIN HKG, May 2012 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post18395609

Singapore Airlines Airbus A330-300 Business Class
(SQ 860 C)
SQ 860, SIN HKG, May 2013 by btang
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post20973258
SQ 333 Business Added, can you let me know about the PM I've sent you
Short hair Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 9:17 am   #36
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge
  
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Germany
Programs: Some
Posts: 5,227
Emirates
02/09/2013 777 + A 340-500 DUS-SEZ First Class
EK Seychelles Banyan Tree Raffles Four Seasons Dubai Burj Al Arab Al Maha Armani
02/22/2013 A 340-500 SEZ-DXB First Class
EK Seychelles Banyan Tree Raffles Four Seasons Dubai Burj Al Arab Al Maha Armani
03/01/2013 777 DXB-DUS First Class
EK Seychelles Banyan Tree Raffles Four Seasons Dubai Burj Al Arab Al Maha Armani

British Airways
05/29/2013 747 LHR - JFK New First
USA - New York and West Coast
06/14/2013 747 LAS - LHR Old First
USA - New York and West Coast

American Airlines
06/02/2013 JFK - SFO 767-200 First (3-class configuration)
USA - New York and West Coast
offerendum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 9:24 am   #37
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: HKG
Programs: AA EXP 1MM, AS MVP 75K, JL Emerald, A3 *G, Hyatt Diamond, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjr View Post
Air Canada Embraer 175 Economy Class
(AC E75)
AC 718, YYZ LGA, July 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-LGA About a 24 hour business trip - AC Y - Photos; Plaza Lounge and Yankees Game


Air Canada Embraer 190 Economy Class
(AC E91)
AC 721, LGA YYZ, July 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-LGA About a 24 hour business trip - AC Y - Photos; Plaza Lounge and Yankees Game

Air Canada Boeing 777-300ER (non HD) Business Class
(AC 77W)
AC 872, YYZ FRA, August 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-FRA-GOT-FRA-YYZ in J on AC/LH a few trains, some old rock carvings and good times

Lufthansa Boeing 737-500 Business Class
(LH 735)
AC 9103, FRA GOT, August 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-FRA-GOT-FRA-YYZ in J on AC/LH a few trains, some old rock carvings and good times

Lufthansa Boeing 737-500 Business Class
(LH 735)
AC 9086, GOT FRA, August 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-FRA-GOT-FRA-YYZ in J on AC/LH a few trains, some old rock carvings and good times

Air Canada Boeing 777-300ER (non HD) Business Class
(AC 77W)
AC 873, FRA YYZ, August 2011 by mkjr
YYZ-FRA-GOT-FRA-YYZ in J on AC/LH a few trains, some old rock carvings and good times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjr View Post
Lufthansa Boeing 747-800i Business Class
(LH 748i)
LH 754, FRA BLR, October 2012 by mkjr
LH J - New 747-8 Upper Deck - YYZ-FRA-BLR-MAA-COK-DEL-FRA-YYZ

Air India Airbus A321 Business Class
(AI A321)
AI 466, COK DEL,
LH J - New 747-8 Upper Deck - YYZ-FRA-BLR-MAA-COK-DEL-FRA-YYZ

Lufthansa Boeing 747-800i Business Class
(LH 748i)
LH 761, DEL FRA, October 2012 by mkjr
LH J - New 747-8 Upper Deck - YYZ-FRA-BLR-MAA-COK-DEL-FRA-YYZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjr View Post
Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(CX 77D)
CX 827, YYZ HKG, March 2012 by mkjr
YYZ-HKG-YYZ J - New 77G and 77D Mini Cabins - Misc HKG

Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(CX 77G)
CX 826, HKG YYZ, March 2012 by mkjr
YYZ-HKG-YYZ J - New 77G and 77D Mini Cabins - Misc HKG
All added, thanks for the contribution mkjr
Short hair Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 9:57 am   #38
  
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ORD/MDW
Programs: Air: WN CP | Hotels - Gold: CP, CC, MR, & SPG; Hotels - Dia: HH & Hyatt
Posts: 2,602
Great Thread! Here's some from my recent TR:

Airlines Beginning in F


Fiji Airways 737-800 Business Class
(FJ 737-800 J)
FJ 920 BNE – NAN, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J


Airlines Beginning in K


Korean Air Airbus A330-200 Business (Prestige) Class
(KE A332 J)
KE 138 NAN – ICN, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Korean Air Boeing 777-300ER Business (Prestige) Class
(KE 777-300ER J)
KE 61 ICN – LAX, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J


Airlines Beginning in Q


QantasLink Boeing 717-200 Economy Class
(QF 717-200 Y)
QF 1854 AYQ – CNS, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Qantas 737-800 Business Class
(QF 737-800 J)
QF 799 CNS – BNE, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Airlines Beginning in S


Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 Economy Class
(WN 737-700 Y)
WN 4293 MDW – LAX, Aug 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 Economy Class
(WN 737-700 Y)
WN 302 LAX – MDW, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Airlines Beginning in V


Virgin Australia Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(VA 777-300ER J)
VA 2 LAX – SYD, Aug 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J and here

Virgin (Blue) Australia ERJ-190 Business Class
(VA ERJ-190 J)
VA 1627 SYD – AYQ, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J
FindAWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 10:15 am   #39
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: HKG
Programs: AA EXP 1MM, AS MVP 75K, JL Emerald, A3 *G, Hyatt Diamond, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by FindAWay View Post
Great Thread! Here's some from my recent TR:

Airlines Beginning in F


Fiji Airways 737-800 Business Class
(FJ 737-800 J)
FJ 920 BNE NAN, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J


Airlines Beginning in K


Korean Air Airbus A330-200 Business (Prestige) Class
(KE A332 J)
KE 138 NAN ICN, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Korean Air Boeing 777-300ER Business (Prestige) Class
(KE 777-300ER J)
KE 61 ICN LAX, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J


Airlines Beginning in Q


QantasLink Boeing 717-200 Economy Class
(QF 717-200 Y)
QF 1854 AYQ CNS, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Qantas 737-800 Business Class
(QF 737-800 J)
QF 799 CNS BNE, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Airlines Beginning in S


Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 Economy Class
(WN 737-700 Y)
WN 4293 MDW LAX, Aug 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 Economy Class
(WN 737-700 Y)
WN 302 LAX MDW, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Airlines Beginning in V


Virgin Australia Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(VA 777-300ER J)
VA 2 LAX SYD, Aug 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J and here

Virgin (Blue) Australia ERJ-190 Business Class
(VA ERJ-190 J)
VA 1627 SYD AYQ, Sept 2013 by FindAWay
Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J

Thanks for Contributing FindAWay and thank you for the formatting, makes my life 1000X easier
FJ 738 J, cool that's one I've never seen before
Short hair Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 11:10 am   #40
  
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Left
Programs: FT
Posts: 7,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Short hair Francis View Post
All added, thanks for the contribution mkjr
some more CX J...

Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(CX 77W J)
77G (40J/32Y+/268Y) Configuration
CX 829, YYZ HKG, May 2012 by mkjr
YYZ-HKG-NRT//HND-HKG-YYZ - CX J - And Japan Trip Details

Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(CX 77W J)
77G (40J/32Y+/268Y) Configuration
CX 826, HKG YYZ, May 2012 by mkjr
YYZ-HKG-NRT//HND-HKG-YYZ - CX J - And Japan Trip Details

Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(CX 77W J)
77D (6F/53J/238Y) Configuration
CX 543, HND HKG, May 2012 by mkjr
YYZ-HKG-NRT//HND-HKG-YYZ - CX J - And Japan Trip Details
mkjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 11:20 am   #41
  
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Left
Programs: FT
Posts: 7,285
BA

British Airways Boeing 777-200 First Class (New First Class)
(BA 772)
BA 96, YYZ LHR, March 2013 by mkjr
YYZ-LHR-FRA-LHR-YYZ BA F BA CE - Train to BRU and Meeting in Bavaria

British Airways Boeing 777-200 First Class (Old First Class)
(BA 772)
BA 93, LHR YYZ, March 2013 by mkjr
YYZ-LHR-FRA-LHR-YYZ BA F BA CE - Train to BRU and Meeting in Bavaria

British Airways Airbus A320 Club Europe
(BA A320)
BA 908, LHR FRA, March 2013 by mkjr
YYZ-LHR-FRA-LHR-YYZ BA F BA CE - Train to BRU and Meeting in Bavaria

British Airways Airbus A320 Club Europe
(BA A320)
BA 901, FRA LHR, March 2013 by mkjr
YYZ-LHR-FRA-LHR-YYZ BA F BA CE - Train to BRU and Meeting in Bavaria
mkjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 11:25 am   #42
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: HKG
Programs: AA EXP 1MM, AS MVP 75K, JL Emerald, A3 *G, Hyatt Diamond, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjr View Post
some more CX J...

Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(CX 77W J)
77G (40J/32Y+/268Y) Configuration
CX 829, YYZ – HKG, May 2012 by mkjr
YYZ-HKG-NRT//HND-HKG-YYZ - CX J - And Japan Trip Details

Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(CX 77W J)
77G (40J/32Y+/268Y) Configuration
CX 826, HKG – YYZ, May 2012 by mkjr
YYZ-HKG-NRT//HND-HKG-YYZ - CX J - And Japan Trip Details

Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER Business Class
(CX 77W J)
77D (6F/53J/238Y) Configuration
CX 543, HND – HKG, May 2012 by mkjr
YYZ-HKG-NRT//HND-HKG-YYZ - CX J - And Japan Trip Details

Alright, these CX ones have been index, man mkjr, you have more long haul CX J than I do, and I'm bloody HKG based lol
Short hair Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 11:36 am   #43
  
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Left
Programs: FT
Posts: 7,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Short hair Francis View Post
Alright, these CX ones have been index, man mkjr, you have more long haul CX J than I do, and I'm bloody HKG based lol
and i have not included 4 sets of coffin class segments between YYZ and HKG, oct 2010 and may 2010 since not sure what value those are given new J....[BTW, my wifes parents are from HKG but i am just a gwailo...]
mkjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 11:38 am   #44
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: HKG
Programs: AA EXP 1MM, AS MVP 75K, JL Emerald, A3 *G, Hyatt Diamond, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjr View Post
and i have not included 4 sets of coffin class segments between YYZ and HKG, oct 2010 and may 2010 since not sure what value those are given new J....[BTW, my wifes parents are from HKG but i am just a gwailo...]
Aren't you being the pessimist calling yourself the "Gwailo" lol

I say for stuff that is retired, pick your best one.
Goody, now I need to search what was the actual 77A config lol
Short hair Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 14, 11:49 am   #45
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: HKG
Programs: AA EXP 1MM, AS MVP 75K, JL Emerald, A3 *G, Hyatt Diamond, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjr View Post
BA

British Airways Boeing 777-200 First Class (New First Class)
(BA 772)
BA 96, YYZ LHR, March 2013 by mkjr
YYZ-LHR-FRA-LHR-YYZ BA F BA CE - Train to BRU and Meeting in Bavaria

British Airways Boeing 777-200 First Class (Old First Class)
(BA 772)
BA 93, LHR YYZ, March 2013 by mkjr
YYZ-LHR-FRA-LHR-YYZ BA F BA CE - Train to BRU and Meeting in Bavaria

British Airways Airbus A320 Club Europe
(BA A320)
BA 908, LHR FRA, March 2013 by mkjr
YYZ-LHR-FRA-LHR-YYZ BA F BA CE - Train to BRU and Meeting in Bavaria

British Airways Airbus A320 Club Europe
(BA A320)
BA 901, FRA LHR, March 2013 by mkjr
YYZ-LHR-FRA-LHR-YYZ BA F BA CE - Train to BRU and Meeting in Bavaria
Alright, these BA ones are done, I'm hoping the Old First was 14F, certainly looked like it with comparision with photos I've got
Short hair Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Thread Tools
Search Thread
Go to Top
Forum Jump
Contact Us - FlyerTalk - Archive - Top