Wiki Posts
Search

Flying the BA A380: BA902/BA903 02.08.2013

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2013, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Flying the BA A380: BA902/BA903 02.08.2013

My experiences of today's flights, in a 20 minute YouTube video format. A big thanks to everyone involved with today's service and to the "intrepid" fellow FT'ers who helped along the way with organisation and lounge guesting.

Enjoy.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvFx_OsL5wc
Old Aug 2, 2013, 1:45 pm

Great video Schwann, and apologies that I had initially hijacked your thread with my post-in-the-wrong-place.

And sorry too not to have said hello on board!

Last edited by continentalclub; Aug 2, 2013 at 2:48 pm Reason: Mis-posting!
Old Aug 3, 2013, 2:17 am

Programs: BAEC Blue, VS Red, IHG Platinum
Very good video! Glad go see myself in odd places. I'm glad I wore new shoes as those are my big feet being told off at the top of the spiral staircase!

Good to hear Rob's welcome of us "Intrepid FlyerTalkers" recorded for posterity.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by continentalclub
Great video Schwann, and apologies that I had initially hijacked your thread with my post-in-the-wrong-place.

And sorry too not to have said hello on board!
Thanks! I didn't see anyone else with a camcorder/etc, so you must've kept a low profile!

Originally Posted by eejp1007
Very good video! Glad go see myself in odd places. I'm glad I wore new shoes as those are my big feet being told off at the top of the spiral staircase!

Good to hear Rob's welcome of us "Intrepid FlyerTalkers" recorded for posterity.
Thanks! It was good to meet you yesterday.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 12:48 am

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Nice video Schwann.

Does this count as the inaugural flight though? Isn't it just considered a training flight?
Old Aug 4, 2013, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by matthandy
Nice video Schwann.

Does this count as the inaugural flight though? Isn't it just considered a training flight?
I guess it's subjective. In my opinion, this was the first commercial passenger service for the A380; therefore the inaugural flight. It's how the crew announced it anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.